This is outrageous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Northander

12-29-2012

you know what the issue with transcripts is ? you can downvote me as much as you can, but you will never go through the same thing that i have - said jungler, amumu, told him in champion select "my lane will be hard, but i can deal with it, don't force a gank" what does he do ? he waltzes in the lane, misses bandage toss 3 times, then flash tower dives my enemy laner, gives double buffs - pings do not appear in transcripts, if i ping him to fallback, he doesn't, yes.. totally my fault.
then how about the soraka who threatens to go AFK ?
the swear words that i have used (yes, i have cursed) were all addressed towards ME, and MY mistakes, * i spilt milk.. mother***** *

GON the Mage Guy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northander View Post
you know what the issue with transcripts is ? you can downvote me as much as you can, but you will never go through the same thing that i have - said jungler, amumu, told him in champion select "my lane will be hard, but i can deal with it, don't force a gank" what does he do ? he waltzes in the lane, misses bandage toss 3 times, then flash tower dives my enemy laner, gives double buffs - pings do not appear in transcripts, if i ping him to fallback, he doesn't, yes.. totally my fault.
then how about the soraka who threatens to go AFK ?
the swear words that i have used (yes, i have cursed) were all addressed towards ME, and MY mistakes, * i spilt milk.. mother***** *
Just because someone else is an ass doesn't give you carte blanche to be a jerk.

Mute and report. You're in control of your own actions and can show restraint. So do it.

Northander

12-29-2012

also, to respond to the *why am i allowed to threaten the soraka for throwing a game?" .. well, what if it's just a threat and not an actual to-do list ? am i the only one who had encountered people who if something goes wrong, even if you're winning, say "afk" ? Most of the times saying "we're a team, we will report you" forces them to not go afk, and yeah, even if it is a slightly disfunctional machine, with a cog missing one of its teeth, the machine still works and guess what, we won. My point is, EVERYONE has steeped down because he might have been in a bad mood, but, what if that one person got reported 3 games out of 50 played ? and 2 of those cases are completely made up ? I am not here to demand RP from Riot, you can all say your piece of mind, but before doing so, don't comment saying "i' would have banned you" because you're just one of those trolls, i've experienced some trolls in these past 3 years that i wish you will never meet, but most of them go unpunished whilst some minor outbursts get the "strong majority - Punish" verdict.

Stefan Rook

12-29-2012

He's got a family guys. He's serious.

Northander

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
Just because someone else is an ass doesn't give you carte blanche to be a jerk.

Mute and report. You're in control of your own actions and can show restraint. So do it.
actually, in a real world situation, it does give you the right to do so . Why ? Because said person is taking a verbal dump on your free time and doing his best to make you not enjoy your time - mute does nothing and report is a function that i have come to hate so much, just because i have reported some utterly disgusting players, only to see them continue playing, whilst i have seen decent folk fall prey to mass troll report and having their accounts taken away.
Tribunal is just too much power in too many wrong hands.

LittleDi

12-29-2012

Quote:
actually, in a real world situation, it does give you the right to do so . Why ? Because said person is taking a verbal dump on your free time and doing his best to make you not enjoy your time - mute does nothing and report is a function that i have come to hate so much, just because i have reported some utterly disgusting players, only to see them continue playing, whilst i have seen decent folk fall prey to mass troll report and having their accounts taken away.
Actually in real life it doesn't give you permission to do so, and should you be in a public place such as a resturant you'll both be thrown out for your verbal dumps on everybody around you.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

I would punish.

Case 1: Did nothing serious

Case 2: Raged at Amumu for making a mistake then stole blue from Morg and didn't care.

Case 3:Punish, rude comments toward enemy and threatening to report Soraka for no reason when all she said is "I'm done". Her stats don't show her throwing the game nor chat.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

Quote:
You make no sense and your logic is flawed in your posts.

SoftHairlesPenis

12-29-2012

Girl You need to stop why dont u take off those clothes so i can give that pennis a good licking and u can feel better

Northander

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Not the worst I've seen, but not good either.

I'm not sure why you're trying to blame other people - game 2 the very first segment of chat is you raging at your jungler. No one trolled you in chat, no one called you bad, you just straight up raged at him.

Game 3 you're also kind of an ass, but not really that bad.

I probably would have skipped this case, since I can see it going either way, and don't much care which. You're not too toxic, so if you slipped by this time, no real problem. On the other hand, you definitely aren't perfect either, so there's nothing wrong with you getting a little notification that your behavior is out of line.

Calm down, don't rage, play the game, and you'll be fine.
I enjoyed reading your comment, i know i did wrong, i admit to my mistakes, but being reported in 3 games out of a set of about 60 games sounds right to you ? Being reported by 7 people out of 600 , okay, reduce this number by let's say 100 because i play with friends a lot, but still have randoms and it's 7 out of 500 which is about 1.5% of the people you encounter.
So there is a 1.5% of me making a mistake and i am going to be punished with a *strong majority* verdict ? That my friend, is the outrage i am talking about, not gems