Rumble 3 1.03%
Shen 4 1.37%
Talon 4 1.37%
Teemo 26 8.90%
Wu Kong 4 1.37%
Xin Zhao 3 1.03%
Voters: 292. You may not vote on this poll

Which Top player needs nerf the most?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

William Evans

12-29-2012

Nidalee? :/ i dont think any of those needs nerfs right know, except for vi, the game is pretty well balanced in top lane, is just matter of skills and pick/counter pick your opponent

EaglesFlyHigh106

12-29-2012

Where is vlad?

Kody119

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

if you didn't vote irelia, you're doing it wrong.

Freon160

12-29-2012

FFS people, Darius is so easy to shut down.
Jayce needs a nerf, that **** is impossible.

Empyrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

You stumbled upon the true problem with most bruisers. They are specifically built in a certain way that makes any changes have unpredictable and harmful effects. If i look at the upcoming patch and apply logic to analyze.

Black Cleaver OP->See which champs benefited most from it->look at personal opinions->look at community opinions->nerf select champions.

However in some cases i think its a bit over the top such as in Riven's case

Black Cleaver OP->Her win rate went to 54%(currently 52.78)->xeph lost to her top lane badly and thinks she needs big tweek->some people think shes too strong early game->applied changes to make it so trading doesnt work as effectively and hurt her lvl 3-11 game. However from so far in the poles it looks like they applied personal opinions and didn't look into community opinions as much.

If what we see from the poll is true then Darius has strong top game, hes standing at 52% win rate, community thinks he needs balance, riot doesnt.

Empyrius

12-29-2012

Rumble 56.85%. I did know he has a big win rate currently and has no plans for nerfs currently. Which makes me ask why Riot is not nerfing champs like Lee Sin and Rumble but nerfing champions who are closer to 50%

Winotaur

12-29-2012

I find is funny that Darius has so many votes and yet Jax who is far superior aside from laning phase has nearly no votes. And those saying "Oh darius to stronk against melee" then what do you people do against Elise, Nidalee, Jayce and so on who just laugh at melee through the laning phase?

Weird poll results makes me question a lot of things lol

thumbnail9

12-29-2012

Can't vote they all are pretty balanced within thier category.

Eviscerates

12-29-2012

Fix your title they're not players they're champions. players are actually the people that play the game

Empyrius

12-29-2012

I think the problem with Jax is that hes strong overall, but not to strong in early, mid, late game. Darius is strong early/mid game and usually can shut down the top lane hard with the exception of some counters.