The new shop interface in game lags like a beast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

12-29-2012

It's really unresponsive more often than not.

MortalCornflake

12-29-2012

Wut?

General Quackers

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalCornflake View Post
Wut?
The in game shop interface lags. You have to input commands multiple times to get it to do what you want it to do. You hit the shop hotkey and it lags as it opens. You buy something and it lags as it makes the transaction. You close the shop interface and it lags as it closes. The simple process of opening the shop, buying what you need, and closing the shop takes about 5x longer due to shop interface lag.

fireworkmuffins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

This is true, also items sometimes light up when you don't have enough gold to buy them, and sometimes don't light up when you do.

I can imagine that being EXTREMELY confusing for new players, as it's quite annoying for old players like myself.

oqwnM

12-29-2012

I double click to buy things

*double click*
NOTHING

*double click again*
STILL NOTHING

*click buy*

RockcIimber

12-29-2012

I've always felt like it took more clicks than it should to buy items from the new shop to be honest. I've felt this one two different computers now.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqwnM View Post
I double click to buy things

*double click*
NOTHING

*double click again*
STILL NOTHING

*click buy*
basically this

vFresh

12-29-2012

i thought it was just me, when i try to buy a machete and 5 pots, while buying 5 pots it would lag like crazy and cause delay, and there are a bunch of unresponsive clicks.

the only people who won't recognize this lag are the people with the really good computers that come with a great graphics card

Themepark

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
The in game shop interface lags. You have to input commands multiple times to get it to do what you want it to do. You hit the shop hotkey and it lags as it opens. You buy something and it lags as it makes the transaction. You close the shop interface and it lags as it closes. The simple process of opening the shop, buying what you need, and closing the shop takes about 5x longer due to shop interface lag.
Yeah I noticed this a lot too. I sometimes have to click 4-5 times to buy my 3 pots. It would lag and the pot number wouldnt even move until a sec or two later. This is a HUGE problem. Sometimes I would buy two items by accident because of the input lag. Holy ****.

MMEGATRON

12-29-2012

Not sure what you're complaining about, but I'll just upvote anyway in hopes of riot fixing something

Revenith

12-29-2012

Honestly i love the new hud look but i wish they would revert the actual shop to how it was "If it aint broke dont fix it"