1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueezeMeGently View Post
I'll take my rate down and you thin skinned little pricks can go back to the circle jerk yeah?

Get your tea time out of my video game scrubs.
The working world is gonna kick your ass.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Tsaalyo tell me...how many cases have you actually been accused of being wrong on? Anytime you've been wrong means that you've either pardoned someone who shouldn't have or you punished someone that shouldn't have been punished which just goes to show that, that's how many times you've abused your right as a tribunal user, not just been wrong.

You may have 1000 so called "correct" cases but youve also had X amount of cases were you were wrong in your judgement. Try being the judge (not that i am) in the real world coming to an all out conclusion that someone did something wrong or right takes a very long time not 2 seconds.

Thorok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

lost all respect when you said trolling with 2 mid... you think challenging the meta is trolling...sheep are sheep

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
Tsaalyo tell me...how many cases have you actually been accused of being wrong on? Anytime you've been wrong means that you've either pardoned someone who shouldn't have or you punished someone that shouldn't have been punished which just goes to show that, that's how many times you've abused your right as a tribunal user, not just been wrong.

You may have 1000 so called "correct" cases but youve also had X amount of cases were you were wrong in your judgement. Try being the judge (not that i am) in the real world coming to an all out conclusion that someone did something wrong or right takes a very long time not 2 seconds.
...getting a case wrong is not 'abusing the system', lol. I have no idea why you're so desperate to make me a bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorok View Post
lost all respect when you said trolling with 2 mid... you think challenging the meta is trolling...sheep are sheep
"I WANTED MID."
"I CALLED IT."
"I'M FIRST PICK ****ER."
"DOESN'T MATTER I CALLED IT."
"GO SUPPORT."
"NO YOU GO SUPPORT."
"DUAL MID THEN."
"**** YOU TROLL NOOB."

Really? You wouldn't punish BOTH of those idiots?

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Im not trying to make you a bad guy as i am trying to get rid of a system that makes players the bad guy. Your not a bad guy so much as your making yourself out to look like one by what you've stated on what you punish and pardon for based on what choices the tribunal gives you.

"I WANTED MID."
"I CALLED IT."
"I'M FIRST PICK ****ER."
"GO SUPPORT."
"NO YOU GO SUPPORT."
"DUAL MID THEN."
"**** YOU TROLL NOOB."

And why would you punish over just saying "meh ok ill play something other then mid" if your fighting for a roll with someone your just as much of a troll as they are. Plus its a team game learn to adapt and play something else. If your good at playing one position then you need to not play this game at all or just play bot games.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byk ACRayleonard View Post
Im not trying to make you a bad guy as i am trying to get rid of a system that makes players the bad guy. Your not a bad guy so much as your making yourself out to look like one by what you've stated on what you punish and pardon for based on what choices the tribunal gives you.

"I WANTED MID."
"I CALLED IT."
"I'M FIRST PICK ****ER."
"GO SUPPORT."
"NO YOU GO SUPPORT."
"DUAL MID THEN."
"**** YOU TROLL NOOB."

And why would you punish over just saying "meh ok ill play something other then mid" if your fighting for a roll with someone your just as much of a troll as they are. Plus its a team game learn to adapt and play something else. If your good at playing one position then you need to not play this game at all or just play bot games.
...dude, it's a tribunal case, not a game. I'm neither of those people.

Byk Beta Player

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
...dude, it's a tribunal case, not a game. I'm neither of those people.
Just makeing a point on that particular post not saying u did.

YamaXenuz

12-29-2012

Byk. Alt. gogogogo!

S1AL

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Things I always punish for:
1. Excessive cursing out allies.
2. Excessive taunting the enemy.
3. Excessive flaunting to the enemy. IE “Ohhhh almost!” “Lolnope.” “Try harder.” Etc.
4. “gg noobs”. Yes, even if that's the only thing in the case.
5. Ragequitting.
This, right here, is why the Tribunal is ridiculous. Punish for saying "Ohhhh, almost?" As EXCESSIVE FLAUNTING?

ROFL.

Please, look into surgery for your micro-*****. And consider testosterone pills to take care of your raging emotional insecurity.

Jragonrider

12-29-2012

Well spoken.