Scarra Stream / Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

taye21

12-29-2012

He's playing on Priscent not scarra. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19877155#history

A Bronze V Noob

12-29-2012

just stop talking taye. you're not here to facilitate any conversation.

you simply combat everything anyone says. thats not conversation.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova06 View Post
just stop talking taye. you're not here to facilitate any conversation.

you simply combat everything anyone says. thats not conversation.
Says the guy that degrades a whole age group lol. As if being 14 equates to being something bad. Also the guy who's calling people "fgt". Please don't talk about having conversations when you use derogatory language in your post.

RandomGuy928

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-29-2012

He's losing right now because he pulled an all-nighter on stream, and he's tired.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
I don't understand this post. Is this indirect QQ about him or what?

Just fyi, not everyone needs to cheat in order to win. Ghosting is for 14 year olds. I think scarra just thinks that if you have to ghost on his stream in order to beat his team, you should just feel bad.

It's no different than the good old SC2 days where CombatEX and that other fgt would always ghost destiny. Destiny knew, didnt care, still beat them sometimes.
Also, never once did I claim that people need to cheat in order to win. I merely stated that ghosting is a unfair advantage and with no delay it becomes unfair to 4 other players, not just Scarra.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomGuy928 View Post
He's losing right now because he pulled an all-nighter on stream, and he's tired.
I guess you could make that argument although he seems pretty normal atm. He's talking about everything as usual and didn't seen to have a problem going legendary with Lux.

Kaolla

12-29-2012

the threat of ghosting is the extra challenge you get with a scarra in your game.

the good part about is, you have a scarra in your game

Tejesh

12-29-2012

Dude... there are people at 2200 ELO who are horrid. Watch wingsofdeathx stream sometime. It's amazing how bad they are for being that high in ELO.

And besides, Scarra's on a pro team, he's either learning a champion, which means he needs to take everything and push that champion, or he's having fun, and doing team things isn't fun when your team is braindead. Also - he talks SO much during stream, ridiculously informative.

Scarra 2nd best streamer NA.

Also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCisMmgkcgk

A Bronze V Noob

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by taye21 View Post
Also, never once did I claim that people need to cheat in order to win. I merely stated that ghosting is a unfair advantage and with no delay it becomes unfair to 4 other players, not just Scarra.
wut?

by even suggesting that "lack of stream delay causes unfair advantage" and suggesting that people are utilizing ghosting frequently enough for it to warrant any type of "action to regulate it" is YOU suggesting that people are cheating.

like i said, stop talking OP, you're just making yourself look bad.

oh.. and my suggestion about 14 year olds cheating was merely a suggestion that a younger age group is more likely to cheat. do i have evidence? no, but it is my own opinion and theory.

taye21

12-29-2012

Quote:
oh.. and my suggestion about 14 year olds cheating was merely a suggestion that a younger age group is more likely to cheat. do i have evidence? no, but it is my own opinion and theory.
Enough said.