Riot: A serious "Boobs" thread.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkyClaw

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrosed View Post
You can look at ALL women in fantasy in general. If they´re heroines, they're pretty (and have cleavage).
Eh, this is true if by "ALL fantasy" you mean WoW, the LOTR movies, and cheesy book covers. Otherwise it's not.

JesterCapp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Technical Artist

10-06-2010
1 of 5 Riot Posts

On this subject, I've always said a "handful" is ideal!

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.

IS1f1d52ece4eba8be33817

10-06-2010

Quote:
Amumu: Muscled, handsome man with a few bandages hanging from him
That sounds hot.

Yes, I'm male.

Cyrenic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterCapp View Post
Cuz anything more than a hand full is a waste.

heyoooooooooooooo

Gambit EK

10-06-2010

Quote:

I think handful is too subjective cause we all have difference sized hands.

Keeley Hazell has 32E's (http://images.askmen.com/galleries/m...-picture-1.jpg no nudity) if I'm not mistaken. And while she is most definitely a freak of nature (they're real), you can't say they aren't awe-inspiring.

C or single D is ideal, imo. B and smaller too small, DD and larger are usually on fat chicks (Keeley being an exception).

Selliria

10-06-2010

....They're just boobs, guys. Not even REAL ones.

Maybe it's because I'm a chick, but I really don't see what the big deal is. I don't stare at the male character's ripped abs and get offended and/or turned on in any way. I see no reason to get turned on or offended at pixelated boobs. Sorry.

Gambit EK

10-06-2010

When your (very hot) GF is rocking B's and you're used to dating D's...you'll take any extra boobie you can. Even if it's pixelated.

Delonyer

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selliria View Post
....They're just boobs, guys. Not even REAL ones.

Maybe it's because I'm a chick, but I really don't see what the big deal is. I don't stare at the male character's ripped abs and get offended and/or turned on in any way. I see no reason to get turned on or offended at pixelated boobs. Sorry.
Abs are not equal to boobs. Sorry.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

10-06-2010

Spider Queen doesn`t have huge boobs (js).

Nastharl

10-06-2010

Quote:

I agree that we need variety in our champions. That being said, I'm not sure it's fair to say that the individuality of our female champions are totally hampered by their feminine endowments. I'd say Miss Fortune has a really unique flavor compared to, say, Sona, for example.

But I will concede, personally I do want more champions that are not "standard humans" in their anatomy, nor idealized in their proportions. I think we can expect some more monster/ creature/ oddball champs in the future, and hopefully some will be female! Personally, I'd like an old witch character. :P She would definitely not be boob-centric.

Thanks for all your comments, it's awesome to see people passionate about our character designs!

What if Urf were female? You don't know. Could be.
Rated up, but non-human females doesn't make for more female diversity, it makes for more non-human diversity. Example - Anivia isn't femaie in any way that matters to anyone.