Banned for a week because of trolls, gg riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euphoreia

12-29-2012

There's no point even bothering when the scores are that bad so early in, why even try to deny it? I was hoping for a bit more decent conversation here than the garbage offered in general. As I've been saying all throughout this thread, I can totally agree that #4 was reportworthy, but the rest were troll reports, and without them, chances are the case wouldn't have even been presented to the tribunal.

Sharajat

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoreiar View Post
Either ways, I'ma just head off to tribunal and hit punish on everything and collect my free IP like everyone else does, good stuff!
Good luck with that.

If Riot isn't prompt about dropping off the IP in your account, I suggest filing a support ticket.

YueienGato

12-29-2012

#Lyte from "Understanding the Tribundal"

Quote:
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"
This, ain't about splitting hairs or trying to argue yourself out of a paper bag, it is about the individual tribunal members deciding if your actions, as a whole, are forgiveable. As said before, a majority and not a strong or overwhelming majority found fit to bamp you. But if you insist on wagging the finger at others and not looking at what is really going on then, well, like I said before we will see you back here.

Quote:
5) Low skill players should be banned from the game! The Tribunal should only ban Leavers/AFK and intentional feeders, those are the only types of players that really ruin games!
a) No. Just no. Jerks ruin games. League of Legends is for everyone whether they are 500 Elo or 2500 Elo. It's not a game for jerks.
Think this resonates well with the majority of people who participate in the tribunal: Jerks ruin games.

Quote:
I was hoping for a bit more decent conversation here than the garbage offered in general
What did you want to hear? We agree that you, as a shining paragon of the LoL community, have been unfairly targeted by a cruel and heartless corporation that freely offers their wares to an uneducated and simple folk?

Yes, you admit to being a jerk in one game. For 5 I do not know if there was post game chat that indicated the airring of dirty laundry (Most often the case) but if you cannot understand why you were in the wrong for #2 then clearly the only voice of reason that'll convince you otherwise is a Rioter, God, or yourself.

Zaresin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2012

It only takes one game to get a punish on your case. Not a majority of the games.

aminakorum

12-29-2012

why this bothers you like that?

Test on da spot

12-29-2012

Permabans are a bit harsh but a temp ban is actually sufficient enough imo.

mambawarrior0

12-29-2012

Quote:
Either ways, I'ma just head off to tribunal and hit punish on everything and collect my free IP like everyone else does, good stuff!
Yeah enjoy all that free IP.
ohwait.

GON the Mage Guy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoreia View Post
There's no point even bothering when the scores are that bad so early in, why even try to deny it? I was hoping for a bit more decent conversation here than the garbage offered in general.
It's garbage because it's not agreeing with you? Or is it garbage because you don't get it?

You don't have to type out everything you think, nor does being a dick help your team get better.

170 Calories

12-29-2012

Quote:
Actually you will be doing nothing of the sort. What is the minimum Summoner level requirement to participate in the Tribunal?

Summoners must be Level 20 or above and not currently receiving a punishment by the Tribunal to participate.

SchierkeWiking

12-29-2012

You don't understand ANYTHING about the Tribunal. It doesn't matter if you didn't do anything in 4 out of 5 games, a single game where you violate the rules is enough to punish. The validity of the reports also doesn't matter. What's being judged are YOUR actions. Which were enough for a punish.

Also, the Tribunal doesn't gibe IP since a long time ago.