Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsha

12-27-2012

The image constraints are ruining my photos. .-.

EDIT: found a way around it. D

Caestello

12-28-2012

Would it be ok to etch my summoner name into the cookie instead of icing?

Simply Vexy

IshtarBlood

12-28-2012

It's getting close to the end of the contest. Is Riot not going to answer the submission questions? I even emailed a question like it said to in the Official Rules, but it seemed to think I was trying to make a submission??? I'm so confused.

The questions are kind of important to make sure we send in the best pictures and give credit to all participants...

LizardMixture

12-29-2012

Soooo... are people adding a collage of pics to get around the image size requirement? Cause I would much rather put two photos side by side than leave white space or crop most of the image out to fit in the horizontal space.

BeelzeBuff

12-29-2012

Man, I kind of hope the collage thing doesn't work out. If i'd known about that when I submitted my entry then I could've gotten alot more angles in :P

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

12-29-2012
11 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshtarBlood View Post
Same questions as above!

1) Do each of us in the team submit the pictures, or do we submit one form with all names?
2) Should we just max the dimension of one side to 1280px since the aspect ratio will be off if we try to force the other side?
3) Since we only get 2 pictures, can we submit one as a "collage" picture of multiple angles or shots? We took in-progress shots to prove that our entry is 100% edible, and we also have a picture of all materials used.

Thanks!
1. You can all be on a single submission.
2. You will need to crop the photo.
3. You can submit a collage, but I would recommend submitting the best two photographs of your entry.

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

12-29-2012
12 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookitsu Fox View Post
Hey Nikasaur not sure if you'll see this but are you guys still planning on having a contest over at twitter?
We are defiantly planning to run a number of twitter contests. We are not running one right now, but will be soon.

Anymeese

12-29-2012

I don't do twitter, but I'll make one if it means League of Legends goodies! (No need for the updates since i always check Reign of Gaming, Lolking, the site, and have the facebook)

So PLEASE make an official post on the site about it when it comes so those of us that don't do twitter can make one

Can't wait to make my entry!!

Artimiris

12-29-2012

For a riot member, Is it alright if we have a base that is like Cardboard or something as long as we cover it with cookies and treats? like I'm making it so you can remove the cookies from the cardboard.