The ways to counter Vi's Ultimate

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceAlchemyX

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Let me start of by saying this: for the way Vi's ultimate is presented, it is supposed to be this un-counterable attack that singles out an enemy for your team to destroy, but there are several ways to escape from it.
The first way, is Kassadin's Void step. If you void step away when Vi takes you into the air, you can escape unscathed. It may be possible to do this with flash, shunpo and maybe even kha'zix's jump-thing.
The second way isn't really a way to escape from it but; you can use Darius's ult during the throw part of Vi's ultimate and land it before her ult finishes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadajko

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAlchemyX View Post
The first way, is Kassadin's Void step. If you void step away when Vi takes you into the air, you can escape unscathed. It may be possible to do this with flash, shunpo and maybe even kha'zix's jump-thing.
Since when is it unscathed? Every time I saw someone flash out of it they were just slammed into the ground away from Vi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xAxSxYxLxUxMx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Vi? You can counter MF's ult by sneezing in her general direction....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceAlchemyX

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadajko View Post
Since when is it unscathed? Every time I saw someone flash out of it they were just slammed into the ground away from Vi.
From my experience, Kassadin stepped over a wall and out of the fight, so I didn't see what happened after the fact.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceAlchemyX

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAxSxYxLxUxMx View Post
Vi? You can counter MF's ult by sneezing in her general direction....
Unrelated.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illrunyou

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Can't you just flash over a wall? Pop an hourglass? Blitz grab her? Hec/Noc fear her? I'm just asking. I have played her many times and have seen what her ult can do and yes it is devastating but from what I can think of it's stoppable no?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceAlchemyX

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illrunyou View Post
Can't you just flash over a wall? Pop an hourglass? Blitz grab her? Hec/Noc fear her? I'm just asking. I have played her many times and have seen what her ult can do and yes it is devastating but from what I can think of it's stoppable no?
Right, thats my beef: it is advertised as unstoppable once cast, but it can be stopped or avoided in several ways.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illrunyou

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Ah ok I see what you're saying now. I think Riot should just reword it. I don't think it should be "unstoppable" but if use properly it kinda is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceAlchemyX

Junior Member

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illrunyou View Post
Ah ok I see what you're saying now. I think Riot should just reword it. I don't think it should be "unstoppable" but if use properly it kinda is.
True, but on the other side of the coin, it is perfectly avoidable/stoppable if you attain the correct circumstances (vlad's blood pool, for instance)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaptoRGmo7

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Olaf ulti pls


123