Lolbunal Favoritism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Yeah, that isn't logical. Just because someone have the power to do something wrong, don't mean they do.

So now you saying your ban is probably deserve because of how you behave, how is Riot showing favoritism? Because other people not getting banned along with you? Man grow the **** up, you have child arguments.
You've got me mistaken, whether or not my punishment was deserved is not the issue, Riot favoritism is. Mine is deserved, but the others aren't? Don't sample me 1-2 cases of streamers and disregard my claim with your responsible power, Spiderman analogy. I never said my punishment was unjust or unfair, just that there are cases that are given leeway, dismissed or pardoned. Read the post, it is not an argument. O.K Mr Logic Boy, have fun arguing for a broken system. Maybe you should work for Riot. Or become a lawyer?

Kantala

12-29-2012

I highly doubt that Riot favors certain toxic players over others. Wherever you got this notion from is beyond me, but you certainly haven't shown proof of said favoritism. A little paranoia much?

gnfnrf

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 198768 View Post
What part don't you understand? It's simple, really. Riot favors certain toxic players over others. They don't issue suspensions/bans to toxic players that are beneficial to their business, and ban/suspend the ones they don't know. Not really arguing anything, just making points about the facts.

Context clues buddy.
You are making points about facts that you haven't established, though. You haven't even tried to establish them. You've just said "Riot is biased against certain people".

What evidence do you have that this is true?

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantala View Post
I highly doubt that Riot favors certain toxic players over others. Wherever you got this notion from is beyond me, but you certainly haven't shown proof of said favoritism. A little paranoia much?
No proof, just business sense.

Naota5656

12-29-2012

Look, the people who go to this forum regularly see posts containing classics such as "I spend so many dollars on this game and now I'm banned/permabanned" You would expect favoritism towards paying customers most of the time, but in this community it just doesn't happen.

JesterTheJoker

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 198768 View Post
No proof, just business sense.
lol so because if you ran riot YOU would show favoritism, so riot MUST do the same? Give me a break. Riot does all sorts of things that either don't make them money, or actually cost them money they have no hopes to recoop, and they do this purely to make the game better.. There are a lot more pro/stream haters than fan-boys, so really punishing those folks would actually make riot more popular with the majority of the community. So your logic is flawed multiple ways.

Try again.. or better yet, go away.

AscleiP

12-29-2012

No tangible proof = big, fat goose egg.

Also, if favoritism is a prevalent phenomenon here, why is the forum still flooded with threads from players who purchased RP?

Cheers,
D.

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTheJoker View Post
lol so because if you ran riot YOU would show favoritism, so riot MUST do the same? Give me a break. Riot does all sorts of things that either don't make them money, or actually cost them money they have no hopes to recoop, and they do this purely to make the game better.. There are a lot more pro/stream haters than fan-boys, so really punishing those folks would actually make riot more popular with the majority of the community. So your logic is flawed multiple ways.

Try again.. or better yet, go away.
What? Stream haters = Riot ban = More Revenue? What the **** are you on about, in general? The more these streamers stream the bigger the popularity of the game becomes. How do you know there are more haters than fan boys? How does banning "them" make Riot popular with the community? Read again.

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscleiP View Post
No tangible proof = big, fat goose egg.

Also, if favoritism is a prevalent phenomenon here, why is the forum still flooded with threads from players who purchased RP?

Cheers,
D.
Purchasing RP is a one time thing. I think the game is popular enough for players to start with a clean slate and buy more RP. But this is not really the point. I'll just throw out whatever I said in this thread and conclude that the tribunal is broken in some respects.

My main issue is that I've seen consistent, over the top behavior that hasn't been put through or punished by this funny ass tribunal system

YueienGato

12-29-2012

And yet Riot has in the last month banned one Pro Player, Perma another AND barred him from playing professionally for S3.

No one is above the system, and if you are, for whatever reason, pardoned for toxic behaviour well, chances are you'll come back.