A Riot Employee Birthday Surprise

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-28-2012

So... what are they planning for you this year! :-P

Maha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
So... what are they planning for you this year! :-P
Of all the people to Necro this...

I never thought it would be you.

JIMMY CHEN DUMAS

12-28-2012

no work tomorrow.

Stexe

Adjudicator

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha View Post
Of all the people to Necro this...

I never thought it would be you.
Hey, I'm just posting on Drachis's behalf! ... And in an attempt to remind the people at Riot to prank him even more this year!

Drachis

Associate Technical Artist

12-29-2012
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Thanks for Necr...er I mean remembering this Stexe , ... I'm never quite sure what to expect from my coworkers but I suspect I will be less foiled this year since my birthday is not on a Wednesday. Then again that might just give them more time....

Inspire

12-29-2012

Haha the attention to detail during the wrapping

Reiver

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drachis View Post
Thanks for Necr...er I mean remembering this Stexe , ... I'm never quite sure what to expect from my coworkers but I suspect I will be less foiled this year since my birthday is not on a Wednesday. Then again that might just give them more time....
Question: Is everything unwrapped at this point? Or was some of it just that unneeded?

Candies

Recruiter

12-29-2012

Quote:
Happy early birthday! Had the pleasure of playing with you a few games ago. Might of raged at you but we were all having laughs and fun. Sorry if we agitated you! T__T

Best LeeSinga NA

12-29-2012

Quote:
watch out for the fake chair mentioned earlier

VincentDw

12-29-2012

i gave my best friend a shirt and a game so if she didn't like the shirt she could enjoy herself :P.