Yi's Meditate Needs to be fixed

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumches

12-28-2012

Oh well im afraid I don't want to cc when hes literally sitting atop of the turett

DarksideEric

12-28-2012

Man... and there's just so few mids, AP or otherwise, that have CC to stop that Meditate.

ReasonablyInsec

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
Man... and there's just so few mids, AP or otherwise, that have CC to stop that Meditate.
For your sake I hope that was a joke.
If it wasn't...
ANNIE
BRAND
AHRI
VIKTOR
KASSADIN
ANIVIA
BLITZCRANK (whaaaaaaaat?)
ANY JUNGLER GANK
HEIMERDINGER
NAMI (trolololol)
SORAKA (xD)
SONA (seen a bot do it)
TALON

Those are the popular mids (maybe not the support...) that have CC.

I don't know why people don't like Vik more...

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
And you didn't fear him...why?
Mid team fight, i had already feared someone else (when i ulted in yi was under half health, why fear him when there were others that were doing more dmg to my team? and at half health (dropping at the time) i figured he would go down easy as any non broken champion would have in that same situation)

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksideEric View Post
The point is you shouldnt have to CC a champ to make it possible to kill them. Thats retarded, by that logic yi cant be solo'd by any champ without CC, how ridiculous is that? Name one other jungle champ that requires that much to be brought down. Yi is not a tank, and meditate should be an out of combat heal, not a mid combat invincibility

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
Use your CC on him when he heals. You dont spam every skill to beat people in LoL. You use your head. You hold back on the CC until he needs to heal, then interrupt it. Now he's useless and most likely dead.

The point is that his heal should not be an in combat invincibility, thats broke as sh*t, why should yi have an ability (not an ult mind you, but a normal ability with normal CD) that makes him invulnerable to damage? Might i also add the fact that his ult makes him immune to stuns and slows? Oh yeah, and it instantly refreshes his cooldowns.

There is no arguing that meditate is broken and needs a serious nerf. Meditate should be an out of combat heal, not a mid combat invincibility, thats just retarded

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
It's what makes AP Yi viable.
Also, the heal speed doesn't increase through level, he simply heals for more.
You should see AD Yi if you're complaining about AP Yi.
Ive seen AD yi, ive beaten AD Yi, i have no beefs with AD yi. AD yi cant sit in the middle of a lane with 3 members of the other team beating the **** out of him healing the damage faster than its dealt even though 1 hes no more fed than anyone else and 2 he only outlevels one of them

That is textbook broken. Even DR mundo is not that resilient, and thats saying something. Dr mundo is a tank, Yi is a jungle, name one other league champ with a NON ULT ability that makes them not only impervious to all damage dealt, but fully restores their health. There are none. 0.

ReasonablyInsec

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
The point is that his heal should not be an in combat invincibility, thats broke as sh*t, why should yi have an ability (not an ult mind you, but a normal ability with normal CD) that makes him invulnerable to damage? Might i also add the fact that his ult makes him immune to CC stuns and slows? Oh yeah, and it instantly refreshes his cooldowns.

There is no arguing that meditate is broken and needs a serious nerf. Meditate should be an out of combat heal, not a mid combat invincibility, thats just retarded
1. ult only stops slows not stuns
2. every good team has some sort of hard CC
3. meditate has a 30 sec cd minimum i think
4. if your ap late game most of the heal is wasted (not necessarily a bad thing, just wanted to say)
5. if his cd's are on, he's useless
6. his passive and e are useless ap, and his ult's AS is too.
7. I just argued with you
7.5 Yi just AA'D again

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
1. ult only stops slows not stuns
2. every good team has some sort of hard CC
3. meditate has a 30 sec cd minimum i think
4. if your ap late game most of the heal is wasted (not necessarily a bad thing, just wanted to say)
5. if his cd's are on, he's useless
6. his passive and e are useless ap, and his ult's AS is too.
7. I just argued with you
7.5 Yi just AA'D again
2 So everytime anyone without CC wants to fight Yi (still not a tank, still just a jungler) they should have to call over a teammate and plan to gank him?
5 If his CDs are on hes no doubt jungling or farming till they're back up
6 AP yi is more of a support role, but even Dr. Mundo (a TANK not a JUNGLER isnt that ridiculously resilient)
7 still have yet to hear of another champ that has a basic ability that makes them invincible and an ult that refreshes its CD

ForTehAnarchy

12-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiteQt View Post
yeah his heal is dumb, but apart from his q, it's all ap yi has
then you dont build yi ap, same as you dont build ashe or caitlyn AP

12345612 ... 13