Big thanks to the entire riot staff for sending me this swag

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
I'll try to help come up with themed recipes for them if I can.
Damiya's already got an open-faced gravy roast beef sandwich, so that's one down, plus as many others as you've already done.
The Devtracker is pretty much my homepage, so I rarely find your threads when a red doesn't comment, but I'll try to use the search for once.

To jot some notes down, Subninja should get a sub, somebody requested a Zyra salad. Runaan's item is "Runaan's Hurricane", do you think he'd mind if he got the alcoholic beverage? Only a select few Rioters have displayed their preferences of alcohol, but this is as good of a reason as any to whip up some Hurricanes.
They love their beer and they actually wrote in suggestions all over the poster but I appreciate any and all bumps and ideas you got for me!

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nipples View Post
Was in a game with Lubu once, he played draven, we won, but still,

I almost cried.
My Draven is not my best. I apologize. <3

ecstaSTEVE

12-28-2012

WHAT THE HELL?

something is terribly wrong

twilo

12-28-2012

not being rude or trolling but my hair was about the same as the guy on the left like 8 months ago and then i started propecia and now my stuff is all good again. it really works

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
WHAT THE HELL?

something is terribly wrong
Mike only uses Capslock. He's that intense.

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilo View Post
not being rude or trolling but my hair was about the same as the guy on the left like 8 months ago and then i started propecia and now my stuff is all good again. it really works
Hey great, he's married and secure enough in his masculinity to where I don't think thats an issue.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-28-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Seems legit!

<3

OH NO ITS LU BU

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Seems legit!

<3
It's a pretty awesome gift, dude.

LesLlamas

12-28-2012

This is one of the things that makes me feel like Riot stands apart from other companies. I really like how involved in the community and how thoughtful they are. They didn't have to do this. They probably won't get any new business because of it, and it's not for positive publicity that they don't already have. I think they do this because really positive and genuinely nice human beings work there.

Luvatar

12-29-2012

Dat Swag