Riot, Nidalee's art? D:

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

12-28-2012

What happened with all the new art, besides of the original splash art? e_e i mean, as in, skins.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-28-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

they aren't finished quite yet. the splash team has been working full steam on seasonal/new content, which takes priority over updating older images when we're time-constrained.

she will get updates other than just the base, it'll just be a bit longer—apologies for the wait.

pentaRifts

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
they aren't finished quite yet. the splash team has been working full steam on seasonal/new content, which takes priority over updating older images when we're time-constrained.

she will get updates other than just the base, it'll just be a bit longer—apologies for the wait.
ok

Averdrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Taking a picture so that i can post when this thread is deleted in a year.

KevinDelMarr

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post

What's the consensus on Twitch and Evelynn? Both got reworks to kit, but Splash Arts were kept static. Also Soraka looks to have a skin missing new artwork. Are these under any consideration or priority?

Sulale

12-28-2012

I was wondering why only her default skin got a remake while the rest didn't.

im not dan

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
What's the consensus on Twitch and Evelynn? Both got reworks to kit, but Splash Arts were kept static. Also Soraka looks to have a skin missing new artwork. Are these under any consideration or priority?
Splash reworks don't come with kit reworks. They come with Visual Upgrades.

Tiger Mum

12-28-2012

I started a thread about this a week ago. Glad to see an answer.

Boyahda

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Far as I can remember both Twitch and Eve both got new art updates awhile back so I guess they won't be getting any soon.

Comatose

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyahda View Post
Far as I can remember both Twitch and Eve both got new art updates awhile back so I guess they won't be getting any soon.
Omg if that's the old eve splash, it looks way better than the current one imo. She looks like an old granny omg