"Diana get in the car."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfrostLord

12-25-2012

Any day now

Xcallion

12-25-2012

pls

AfrostLord

12-26-2012

Captain pls

DimensionalBlade

12-27-2012

y
r
der
new
to
this
story
y

Meltoric

12-28-2012

Pleeaseeeeeeeee

AlphaOmegaMan

12-28-2012

oh rengar, it's k don't betray you're friends just go tanky buddy, it'll be ok, you're tough, you just gotta adapt- *rengar slaps me across the table* THE **** DID YOU SAY? *somewhere kha'zix starts laughing knowing someone just pissed rengar off talking about him*

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

bump

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

too good, and sad QQ

Kresterz

12-28-2012

someone plox

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

12-28-2012

Diana's log. I'm having someone else write for me because my hands are still not healed...much has happened.

I found the note in the book about what they planned to do to me. A lobotomy. I was terrified. All that night I cried because they were to come in the morning. It...it never happened. I woke up and sat in bed, waiting for it to happen. Waiting for them...they never came. I was confused. Until about two hours later.

Attachment 582734
Urgot was wheeled back to the cell. He was silent. The light in his eyes was gone. He had gone in my place. I stared at him, sitting in a wheel chair with nothing but dead, cold eyes. "Why? Why did you take him!?" I cried, screaming in anger at the warden.

I never got a straight answer. The only thing I was told was that "He said your name before the icepick went in." I cried. I cried harder than I ever have in my life. Urgot's just a shell. A vegetable. He's a warning. They want us to crumble because he sacrificed himself and none of us are safe.

I spoke with everyone. Even the Dinger came out from behind his turrets to speak with us. Our decision is unanimous.

We're going to smother Urgot. Someone as loving as him does not deserve to live like this.

The tale ends on page 41,