Tweaks For Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MizderMeaner

12-28-2012

The attack speed would be a passive on ambush itself like Kog'Maw. And once you activate Spray and Pray it would double that passive effectively giving him the 70% attack speed steroid like he does now at max rank.

Stray Logos

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzinoVo View Post
-Hmm, then where would the attack speed come from?
-And lingering poison is too much like miasma, it should be changed somehow so its original.
To be fair it used to BE ORIGINAL, but they turned it into a gimped aoe slow. I don't think originality is much of an issue since Cass's miasma serves a different purpose for her kit and her team. Her's is used to block off small areas, and to place "danger zones" where if an enemy steps into it, they are at risk of allowing Cass to unload twin-fangs on them.

Twitch on the other hand would have a purpose similar to Varus if anything, in that it is more part of an instantaneous combo/chasing mechanism. I think maybe a good addition to the spell if it just were to linger would be to make it so that every 1.5 seconds (or so depending on balance) that they remain in the AoE of the cask they get another point of the passive applied.

Miseryz

Recruiter

12-28-2012

Seem fair with this, but I honestly don't think taking out the cast time on Twitch "E" would be a great idea. He does fall flat against other ADCs early game, but late he just shreds more than any other ADCs when players are good. Taking out the cast time on "E" would put him too much over the top if other skills "ARE" getting tweak. This give him wayy too much chase & damage ability that make it impossible to escape. That's just my opinion, but other than that, the tweak seem fair to me.

Stray Logos

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miseryz View Post
Seem fair with this, but I honestly don't think taking out the cast time on Twitch "E" would be a great idea. He does fall flat against other ADCs early game, but late he just shreds more than any other ADCs when players are good. Taking out the cast time on "E" would put him too much over the top if other skills "ARE" getting tweak. This give him wayy too much chase & damage ability that make it impossible to escape. That's just my opinion, but other than that, the tweak seem fair to me.
As it is now, the only thing the cast time does is makes Twitch clunky. The cast time is super small, so all it is essentially doing is stopping him from moving for a split second. Twitch has a very low AA range for a carry, and no mobility whatsoever; as such his chasing power is limited as it is.

MizderMeaner

12-28-2012

I completely agree with you Logos. Twitch right now is very low mobile adc, witch no gap closer or a way to change his position outside of ambush. To have his damaging skill stop him dead in his tracks when he is already clunky and un-mobile as all hell, is overkill

TooNinja4you

12-28-2012

i think that twitch should get a movement speed buff during stealth

MizderMeaner

12-28-2012

Bumb

Come on Twitch players lend me your opinions.

Khab00m

12-29-2012

I want them to remove the AD ratio on expunge and put the base damage back up like it used to be. I honestly hate being forced to build twitch with tons of AD in order to make his expunge useful, and his expunge is pretty bad early game even with full AD runes. I mean being forced to build AD for his expunge is so stupid when you need to also build attack speed to get the poison stacks on the enemy. Also, there are no items that give both AD and attack speed currently. So stupid.

bluelavaba

12-29-2012

Twitch needs buffed bad

bluelavaba

12-29-2012

His ulti should deal double damage to champions