@Riot Missing Accounts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunplosion

12-28-2012

It's been several days now since I've made tickets/threads in Help&Support about the recent disappearance of LoL accounts (not hacked or banned.)
Still haven't heard a single word from the Reds about this issue. What's the deal? I mean it's cool if you can't fix right away, but to keep quiet and not tell us anything. Ignorance is not bliss in this case. I would rather know what's happening then to be left in the dark the entire time about this.

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

12-28-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

If you have account specific queries or problems with one of your accounts then you or the persons affected should please contact support here:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Sunplosion

12-28-2012

I wouldn't have opened up this thread if I actually had responses on my tickets/thread regarding the issue. If you actually read my OP I've stated that I didn't get ANY response about this issue. Copy and pasting a "Go to here and we will help you" DOES NOT help in this matter.

I'm just asking for one thing. I just want to know what Riot is doing about this. For all I know they probably left this in the backburner for all eternity.

Xancat

12-28-2012

Typical Riot. :< I believe! Don't make me lose faith! D:

Ahri all day

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
If you have account specific queries or problems with one of your accounts then you or the persons affected should please contact support here:
He already contacted them. Bad enough your customer support is the worst in the world. But at least try to make an effort in the forums as well.

Slide

12-28-2012

Was the account below level 6 with no activity in the past few months?

Aziraa

12-28-2012

Well in Terablo's defense what I got from OP's post was that he only made threads in the Help and Support Forum as opposed to seeking help from the actual support site

Stark Midnight

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide View Post
Was the account below level 6 with no activity in the past few months?
A name change would not make an account disappear. Either his account was deleted or never existed in the first place and hes trolling. I guess theres the off 0.0001% chance his account got deleted by someone he knows or a troll at riot but i doubt it. A name changed does not chance your username and if you account is banned it will inform you of it.

Sunplosion

12-28-2012

Been active since S1 - Lv30 so I don't see why it would be placed in the cleanup.

chaser676

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
You've got to be joking. This is a riot response?