@Rioters with "Riot" in their names

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterTitanic

12-28-2012

i played with riot yan the other day. i asked for his autograph but he wouldnt say anything

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I say ban them for a day. Show them whose boss!

muhalaha

12-28-2012

pff last and first time i went and played a custom game against a rioter my team was accused of ghosting... we then just threw the game and let them win so they would be happy <.<. No, we did not ghost pff.

Zoobi

12-28-2012

I know when I played against Phreak last season I made sure to camp his lane(two games in a row! ). Although I played against him in beta before he was a rioter so I'd already done it before .

I See Stars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

No offense, but most Rioters I've seen play something like Jungle Leona (cough cough shurelia) or AP mid Taric and do poorly.

Ozbirta

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
While I don't have the "Riot" prefix (which is every Rioter's choice), I am recognized fairly often, so perhaps I can field this from at least one perspective.

I play quite a bit of solo queue, though I've been doing 5-mans more often these days. I find that, for every jackass who does things to spite me simply because I'm a Rioter, there are three or four that are awesome and make the game a great experience. So I figure my odds are pretty good.

We do tend to have thick skin, but toxic behavior directed at us will inevitably affect us. But it's part of the job; it's part of being able to interact with you guys directly. We have a responsibility to maintain our composure, and to not lash out. Sometimes that means that we stop playing for the day, and sometimes that means we stop posting for a while. Each person is different.
Thanks for the response! I don't know why, but it was just bothering me a lot that the community was bad enough to give the people that GAVE them this game a bad experience. Thanks for clearing up that this generally is not the case. Hope to see you in queue!

Aametherar

12-28-2012

I've pretty much seen on streams etc. when people know riots int he game they're usually much more positive, I'd say it's well worth the trolls that troll them as Riot, the positive sure seems to outweigh the negative. Also why I love playing ARAMs with Rioters, no one dodges.

Sporq

12-28-2012

@WhattayBrian

What was your Senior game project?

mambawarrior0

12-28-2012

I'm pretty sure most of them have smurfs too.

mambawarrior0

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by parnellyx View Post
I say ban them for a day. Show them whose boss!
No Rioter can do that.
Pendragon and Lyte can "accelerate" existing Tribunal cases since they work with the Tribunal, but that's as close as it gets.