Gifting extended through the end of Snowdown Showdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazenby

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korra Lee View Post
I gifted a friend of mine 2 champions who were Cassiopeia and Syndra, but I've waited a whole week and no turret summoner icon came up. I saw one of my friends have one, but I don't see anything when I open my summoner icon page. Since the first try failed, I gifted Syndra, but still, no result. What can I do?

Also, the gifting happened on the EU&NE servers.
I saw a thread from a red where they mentioned icons are sometimes delayed and tend to unlock in waves.

SnowCannon

12-28-2012

Icon are sometimes delayed to be send to some accounds, it happen to me, I have to wait for 1 week and 4 days more less. I just receive mine today lolz

Korra Lee

12-28-2012

Thanks for the help it's already been a week and a half and I was wondering why it didn't unlock when it said on the support page "Wait 24 hours at least"

Lazenby

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korra Lee View Post
Thanks for the help it's already been a week and a half and I was wondering why it didn't unlock when it said on the support page "Wait 24 hours at least"
Posting in the support section might not be a bad idea. Get a support ticket number maybe?

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Contact Player Support with detailed information about the hacking and ask that the gifts be removed from the other player and the RP refunded. I cannot guarantee the result, as it depends on what can be proven, but those are the steps I would recommend.

And protect your passwords!
Any plans for further account protection methods such as authenticators? Good passwords on our side can only do so much, would be nice to see Riot give us more tools to work with

lnrael

12-28-2012

wooooo

Larrik Jaerico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Any chance when it comes back the gifts themselves will be more obvious (splash art or SOMETHING). I sent 2 skins to my friend, and he had no idea what they actually were until he caught me on chat a few days later. He missed the little description during the animation (or it bugged and wasn't there, but that's less likely).

Bat Fetcher

12-28-2012

lcronovt

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
And protect your passwords!
That's why I have 16 digits password with letters and numbers. xD

YamaXenuz

12-28-2012

Hippalus, I Have a Striker Ezreal thread going and am worried because the second party of the trade is banned for a week due to leaving an AI game.

Will this effect the trade (Assuming I get the 2k upvotes by the 31st?)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2759163

Is the initial thread, any information would be greatly appreciated.