Forums Are Flooded With This, So Are The Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eleven13

12-12-2012

There should be a vote kick/report function in ALL queues.

It's even annoying in normal games when you finally a game that's about to start, and someone goes "IM TROLLING SOMEONE DODGE" because they want to play with one of their friends or something. So the usual response that I have is "go for it" hoping to call their bluff and get them to dodge at the last second.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't I'm stuck with a troll for 20 minutes.

Frost Unit

12-14-2012

I fully agree with you. But since normal queues aren't as "official", it isn't as bad if you get a troll in normal than it is in ranked.

Frost Unit

12-19-2012

Bump

Frost Unit

12-24-2012

Bump

Troa

12-25-2012

The problem with the "flexible meta" argument is that you are not going to see that out of solo or duo queue. 5 queue maybe, but certainly not solo/duo.

Frost Unit

12-27-2012

Added even more screenshots....
Seriously Riot?

Nezo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

this

Whyte Fang

12-27-2012

6 and 7 are the same one D:

Armageddal

12-28-2012

I see nothing but a bunch of insults and vulgar language. Only one game had anything close to a troll, and you could easily have run Darius as a support.

lFalse Kingl

12-28-2012

It would be nice if we could leave and join lobbys. When we click play now, instead of accepting or declining to something that makes no sense. You simply get put into the lobby and have the option to stay or leave while in the lobby. If a player leaves, the seat/remaining spot gets filled by another player and that player has the option to stay or go.