Taking requests for Dom Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
Guide to not rage after loosing 10 games straight to blind pick kassadin???
Actually I'm considering writing a small subsection in every guide about NOT playing Kass lol.

Das Strychnine

12-28-2012

If you could help Sauron update his "Intergalactic Super Duper" guide that would be awesome.

Kholdstare13

12-28-2012

How to escape elo hell ~1300 when you place 1st 80+% of the time but your win rate is 49% thanks to horrible solo queue matchmaking.

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
If you could help Sauron update his "Intergalactic Super Duper" guide that would be awesome.
That's part of the idea actually. I'll be reading through his short assessments of champs as I work on them, tweaking or verifying the builds as I publish the guides. Last I heard from Sauron in DD chat, he's about halfway done with all of the champs. The update should be relatively soon™

Quote:
How to escape elo hell ~1300 when you place 1st 80+% of the time but your win rate is 49% thanks to horrible solo queue matchmaking.
Just keep playing. Everyone who releases a guide on how to get out of elo hell is full of themselves. You play until you plateau, then you fall into the elo which you belong. If that Elo happens to be 1300 then, well that's the ****s of it. If that elo is borderline 3k, then you're Sauron.

Also small update. I'm working on an AD Malz guide first. Reason being, he's actually one of my mains as a bot laner and I had a guide up for him on the DD website for s2. So this will be updated and have more information and all that fun ****.

VoidInsanity

12-28-2012

I have a second Unreleased Mordekaiser guide, however I am waiting for the bft change (again) before I release it since I need to see how the delay of getting the item will effect him. The first unreleased guide got scraped since S3 changed how Morde is played on dom entirely.

Feel free to stop by the dominion chat on EUW if you want to ask me any questions directly.

FOODFOOD

12-28-2012

I like reading Kayle guides. Everyone thinks their way is the right way, and there are about 10 different ways to play her (most of which work to some degree).

jars

12-28-2012

step 1: dunk

there is no step 2

CallMeTaste

12-28-2012

3k isn't sauron. he just can't get enough games to go higher...

Anyways, guides on ADC would be interesting. I got pretty high on ADC in S2, but the new items got me beat.

Sazdek

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeTaste View Post
3k isn't sauron. he just can't get enough games to go higher...

Anyways, guides on ADC would be interesting. I got pretty high on ADC in S2, but the new items got me beat.
He's close enough, I just give him the mulligan on 3k =P

There's been a lot of requests for ADC on Dom. I'm thinking just possibly making one giant guide for ADC's (Ezreal aside since he's played a lot more like a ranged bruiser right now). Giving each champ their own subsection with builds/level orders/etc.

Sazdek

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidInsanity View Post
I have a second Unreleased Mordekaiser guide, however I am waiting for the bft change (again) before I release it since I need to see how the delay of getting the item will effect him. The first unreleased guide got scraped since S3 changed how Morde is played on dom entirely.

Feel free to stop by the dominion chat on EUW if you want to ask me any questions directly.
I'm not against other people releasing dominion guides at all, but if you perhaps want me to write one up to put up on solomid I can do that (with your permission of course). I'm always on in the DD chat on NA, in-game is Sazdek.

Morde is actually one of my first and favorite champs from when I first started playing. BFT+DFG and a tripen build I find is the way to go on him. I consider him to mainly be a bot laner though. His biggest downfalls (as they have always been since his shield nerfs) have been tankiness and surviving ganks. Once he gets to that late game though, he can burst so stupidly hard that it rips gankers apart and turns a 2v1 into a 1v2 with a ghost and a really pissed off tin man.