Back from a 2 Week Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rraamm

12-27-2012

I'm finally back from a very long 2 week ban, thankful it wasn't a permanent one.

3 Months ago, after coming back from a long break of LoL, I started to realize that this game has a lot of new players. At first I thought it was a good thing, being able to own summoners' that don't quite know all the tricks in the book, yet. I went on a 10 game win streak, but, all of a sudden. I fell. I fell into a deep slope of new summoner after new summoner in every match.

I would try to tell them to relax but seeing as how we were already snowballed it was to no avail. I would talk **** to my teammates when things didn't look up, thus continuing to push the snowball down hill.

I was banned for 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, then finally 2 weeks. That's when I thought to myself, where is this road I'm heading down going to end? Banned, where all rule breaking leads.

On this day, December, 27th, 2012, my account has been unbanned, and, I've turned a new leaf. I've cognized that giving someone a helping hand instead of telling them they are no good, can help improve their game and the likely hood they'll take my advice. By helping someone improve themselves, they will be able to help others, and hopefully that will snowball(pun) into having better summoners overall.

BDR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Cool Story, Bro.
Always remember, You are on a team fighting off an enemy, together.
You should never treat an ally worse than you do your enemy.
Good luck on your road to recovery.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Glad to hear you're reforming, shame it took till your account was nearly banned to get there but i am glad you made it ^.^

Rraamm

12-28-2012

Appreciate all the support!

KickedWeasel

12-28-2012

lol ram sucks

kaleb bartlett

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickedWeasel View Post
lol ram sucks
go away

Great Pyrenees

12-28-2012

Whelp I wish you the best. You could be one of the 20% of people who reform after the second time ban. I think you can do it, but you dont have to be Joan of Arch. Just relax and have fun. Before you type in anger take a second and think how to convey the same message in a more receptive manner. Good luck!

Villainix

12-28-2012

I don't know about the rest of you, but I believe in stricter punishments for the rule-breakers.

vulgarwolf

12-28-2012

i believe tribunal is too lenient...instaban!!!

Rraamm

01-04-2013

Great news everyone, still going strong!