1 week ban for what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matedre

12-27-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6085653/#nogo

What did I get banned for?

Gods pet turtle

12-27-2012

#RiotPendragon

VanMan

12-27-2012

seems like you had an inappropriate name. what was it anyway?

RQ Kiwi

12-27-2012

Inappropriate name by the looks of it, what was your name, as it doesn't show on the card.

ShadeOfRed

12-27-2012

you had 3 seperate games where u were reported for inappropriate name..... we cant exactly see the name though.

just cuz people hit punish didnt mean they said "ban this dude". they could have just pressed punish to give u a warning for inappropriate name, but the system gave you a ban.

Matedre

12-27-2012

I thought you couldn't get banned for inappropriate name, it looks like I got instapunished by the tribunal.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-27-2012

What was the name of the banned account? All 4 cases have reports for Inappropriate Name. If Matedre is an offensive name, I don't get it... so I assume this must be the reform card for another account?

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

seems like most of it was for inappropriate name, and by the way, they DO have access to pre/post game chat, so if you were being a jackass there they CAN still see it and WILL punish for it.

Matedre

12-27-2012

The name was "gg noob easy". Lets be realistic, I shouldn't get a week ban for a joke name.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matedre View Post
I thought you couldn't get banned for inappropriate name, it looks like I got instapunished by the tribunal.
you really are a moron if you think you CAN'T be punished for an inappropriate name...

EULA section 5:

L. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, infringes on the proprietary or non-proprietary rights of third parties, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision without further notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including Account termination, for repeated violations.