Perma first ban in a year ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerBloodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
I have zero tolerance for trolls.
as I said, I clearly say it was an unintentional troll. The person playing (my brother) said he's new MULTIPLE times.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBloodz View Post
as I said, I clearly say it was an unintentional troll. The person playing (my brother) said he's new MULTIPLE times.
There is a difference between trolling and being new. If the person isnt communicating or trying to get better, they are trolling.

Its pretty a black and white concept.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
There is a difference between trolling and being new. If the person isnt communicating or trying to get better, they are trolling.

Its pretty a black and white concept.
My brother had gotten to kills and quite a few assists in that game .Do you think I deserved a permaban ? I've been mostly positive since i've started reuseing the account those games are extremely old. :/

Many friends can defend me in this statement.

PsychoticDreams

12-27-2012

Game 1. Leona obviously reported you, and she sorta has a right considering your consistant rage at her "THIS LEONA IS ****ING RETARDED" Not saying its permaban worthy, Warning at most

Game 2. Garen reports, no idea why. Not ban worthy (btw, trinity on Poppy is OP)

Game 3. You were a ***** and a half. Def ban worthy. Dont know about Permaban but wow, Grade A ******baggery

Game 4. CV/Revive with 1 ward in item slot after 32 minutes into the game. Totally doesnt look like you're trolling (or your brother/friend)

Game 5. Meh

Conclusion. You were a complete jerk a few times in almost every game. Im NOT saying Permaban, but there were probably instances in where you were reported and it was pardoned but you were still incredibly rude. You deserve more than just a 2 week ban for 2 of those games. You are a very toxic player and would be pissed off if i saw you on my team.

You have 1 major flaw, you cant accept defeat or blame. You (along with many others) absolutely NEED to blame others to make your death or loss feel justified. Idc if someone else is trolling, or you. Constantly calling somebody or a group of people "noobs" is just immature and doesnt make the league community look great by any standards. Work on yourself before you play the game.

I dont think its permaban worthy, but you are a complete jerk.

Mogs01gt

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster View Post
Game 1. Leona obviously reported you, and she sorta has a right considering your consistant rage at her "THIS LEONA IS ****ING RETARDED" Not saying its permaban worthy, Warning at most

Game 2. Garen reports, no idea why. Not ban worthy (btw, trinity on Poppy is OP)

Game 3. You were a ***** and a half. Def ban worthy. Dont know about Permaban but wow, Grade A ******baggery

Game 4. CV/Revive with 1 ward in item slot after 32 minutes into the game. Totally doesnt look like you're trolling (or your brother/friend)

Game 5. Meh

Conclusion. You were a complete jerk a few times in almost every game. Im NOT saying Permaban, but there were probably instances in where you were reported and it was pardoned but you were still incredibly rude. You deserve more than just a 2 week ban for 2 of those games. You are a very toxic player and would be pissed off if i saw you on my team.

You have 1 major flaw, you cant accept defeat or blame. You (along with many others) absolutely NEED to blame others to make your death or loss feel justified. Idc if someone else is trolling, or you. Constantly calling somebody or a group of people "noobs" is just immature and doesnt make the league community look great by any standards. Work on yourself before you play the game.

like I said, good ban.

Sporq

12-27-2012

Here's why blaming your brother for game 4 doesn't fly in my book:

Why are you letting your brother play on your account? It's a free game. If he doesn't have an account it takes 30 seconds to make an account so he can play on his own account. If you were too lazy to take the time to do that, then why did you have an admittedly new player on your account playing normals? Why not start them out with the tutorial, or beginner bot games, or customs? Why weren't you there coaching and telling him not to be a dick in chat?

It's your account, the responsibility still lies with you. You let him on there.

Shelzin

12-27-2012

Urgot [00:03:35] calm your ****ing dick dickfacer

Punish... First game.. I don't even bother with the rest of the games.

Quote:
pretty harsh for a ban in ONE year and a perma ?
You've had at least one warning and several bans before this right? No... Not harsh at all.

Calys Teneb

12-27-2012

Quote:
pretty harsh for a ban in ONE year and a perma ?
Riot reviews permas before they hand them out, bro.

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElasticDisaster View Post

Game 5. Meh

I couldn't agree more, I was QUITE a ****ing ******* a few months ago.I'm not just saying this to get unbanned but I must admit I had a problem for a while.Streams actually helped me deal with my rage.Game 1 my friend and I made up but not before she reported me sadly.And for game 2 I was still a bit new :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Riot reviews permas before they hand them out, bro.
I doubt they do, I had a friend mistakenly get perma'd (got reverted) for trying out blitzcrank mid (EVERYONE reported him that game which resulted in a instant perma somehow)

TigerBloodz

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Urgot [00:03:35] calm your ****ing dick dickfacer

Punish... First game.. I don't even bother with the rest of the games.

You've had at least one warning and several bans before this right? No... Not harsh at all.
That was a premade.And NO I didn't get any warnings.As I said i haven't gotten ban in a year on that account since I barely played it.Do you really think I would seriously insult someone intentionally with that insult ? Why do you think nobody reacted badly ?