The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgitsveenwtf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

This is a great idea! Would love to get added. I'll fire up my VM and let LoL run in the background while I'm at work (until 6 PST).

Jackal was a great game, btw.

(28, no kids, live-in SO, full time employed.)

Viddlift

12-27-2012

Sounds great. Late 30's, competitive but very chill. I play for fun.
Add me - Viddl

mcarpet

12-27-2012

Awesome! I've been debating whether or not to quit playing LoL due to the frequent raging and poor conduct (bullying?) in some games... Count me in, I'm a 29 yr old gamer and looking for some mature and respectful people who just want to have fun with the game. I have a lot of commitments outside of gaming but I set aside enough time to play a few games in a row when I can.

KaleSeyer

12-27-2012

Hello. i would love to join. i have been lookin for people who are a little more mature and i would love to play with you guys,. Add me kaleseyer

Tumbleturd

12-27-2012

Always nice to find people looking for a mix of friendly yet competetive. Count me in. I'm 28 and have a fair amount of spare time to kill.

Edg╦

12-27-2012

Yo yo , Add me! I'm always down to play! Would be nice to meet some new people,chat and just have a good time.

25 btw!

Coraggio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

Why wasn't this idea brought up sooner?!

Add me, I'd love to join.

(I'm 26 if you're keeping track. )

EvaChan01

12-27-2012

I would love to join =) please add me sounds like a lot of fun

Azulvandes

Recruiter

12-27-2012

Just join the chat channel(TOGA) and say hi, no need to be added or anything. If no one replies though, most of us might be in a game. Everyone is very relaxed and easy to get along with!

Reforgiven

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melfaron View Post
Hi there, Melfaron here. What a brilliant Idea Reforgiven.
Im 33 (uuu that looks much, once you write it down ^^) and I enjoy my game of league of legends.
You guys are the reason why I created a smurf on the NA server, I live in Europe

Im playing Lol since summer, and wanted a group of like minded people. Play for fun, with skill and respect.
so hope to see ya guys soon on the fields of justice
That's very cool.. I hope we don't disappoint you.. So far the people in TOGA are a really good group of people and I think you will agree.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VedatVonOath View Post
I'm 26, 2k s2. gl hf main top
Well it's nice to meet you.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitsveenwtf View Post
This is a great idea! Would love to get added. I'll fire up my VM and let LoL run in the background while I'm at work (until 6 PST).

Jackal was a great game, btw.

(28, no kids, live-in SO, full time employed.)
Thanks I thought it was a good idea too .. Added and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viddl View Post
Sounds great. Late 30's, competitive but very chill. I play for fun.
Add me - Viddl
Nice to meet ya.. I hope you enjoy TOGA as much as I have. Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarpet View Post
Awesome! I've been debating whether or not to quit playing LoL due to the frequent raging and poor conduct (bullying?) in some games... Count me in, I'm a 29 yr old gamer and looking for some mature and respectful people who just want to have fun with the game. I have a lot of commitments outside of gaming but I set aside enough time to play a few games in a row when I can.
No worries we understand life comes first.. When ever you have the chance to play I am sure you will be able to find some members to join in a game with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleSeyer View Post
Hello. i would love to join. i have been lookin for people who are a little more mature and i would love to play with you guys,. Add me kaleseyer
Sure! We would love to have you and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbleturd View Post
Always nice to find people looking for a mix of friendly yet competetive. Count me in. I'm 28 and have a fair amount of spare time to kill.
So far majority of the TOGA members have been nothing but nice.. I hope you agree and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrToweli3 View Post
Yo yo , Add me! I'm always down to play! Would be nice to meet some new people,chat and just have a good time.

25 btw!
Sure! It's nice to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coraggio View Post
Why wasn't this idea brought up sooner?!

Add me, I'd love to join.

(I'm 26 if you're keeping track. )
We would love if you joined then.. That's a good idea I should probably be keeping track alas I am not however lol.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaChan01 View Post
I would love to join =) please add me sounds like a lot of fun
So far it has been a lot of fun.. You are very welcome to join us