Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oka nieva

12-19-2012

Summoner Name: Oka nieva
Summoner Level: 10+1/5
Preferred voice program: TS and Skype
Champions you play: Ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: Ashe and psychology
Additional Questions: If I need to stand in line, I'll w8.

This last week I had a hard time with the game, even got blamed all game long and told to play farmville.
I would like to know when to retreat and when not, even when it seems so obvious sometimes I stay in battle for so long. Don't look at my scoreboard because I won 7/2 last week, but maybe because my team had more smurfs than the enemy.

I know you can fix me, but its a race against the clock.

Ammori

12-23-2012

Hey Ministry, I've already made a post on this forum asking for help.
You did add me in game, so I have you on my friend's list. I haven't contacted you in game yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I am taking a temporary break from league for the holidays and I would still like help when I return.
Thanks for your continuing your great program and happy holidays!

Zep Leddelin

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Summoner Name: Zep Leddelin
Summoner Level: 8
Preferred voice program: Skype or Teamspeak (I have a server we could use)
Champions you play: Dr. Mundo, Ashe
What you'd like to learn/work on: Dr. Mundo builds, strategies and any tips you've got!
Additional Questions: This is a big topic, you may be busy. I'll add you and you can let me know if you've got some spare time

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been helping many people out at the moment. Holidays been hectic.

I hope everyone had some great holidays and look forward to playing with you guys in the near future. Please message me when I'm online to try to get something put together, thanks

XxPoN3DxX

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
Awh. I play with pre level 30's and players with less than 100 wins on a daily basis. You shouldn't feel intimidated asking to play a game with me
hey one of these days when you got a minute shoot me an email, i got some people (including myself) who would love to hear what you have to say on the game. Please feel free to viset our website, www.wwgame.webs.com after reading this i would like to donate a whole page to youre teaching lol needs. I am not a pro player im an event organizer. So youre company on my website would be appreciated due to youre vast knowlage of the game.

theres an email in the tournament registration section of the page, put Ministry in the subject and youll get an email back asap.

thanks

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPoN3DxX View Post
hey one of these days when you got a minute shoot me an email, i got some people (including myself) who would love to hear what you have to say on the game. Please feel free to viset our website, www.wwgame.webs.com after reading this i would like to donate a whole page to youre teaching lol needs. I am not a pro player im an event organizer. So youre company on my website would be appreciated due to youre vast knowlage of the game.

theres an email in the tournament registration section of the page, put Ministry in the subject and youll get an email back asap.

thanks
Sure, I'll send you an E-mail when I can. Why don't you add me in game aswell so we can talk some time?

XxPoN3DxX

12-26-2012

Quote:
Sure, I'll send you an E-mail when I can. Why don't you add me in game aswell so we can talk some time?
i would love to but my internet is laggin atm, so i dont want to afk on anyone, but sure im gettin it better and fixed tomarrow afternoon so sure id love to play a few, not saying im good though

Ministry

12-26-2012

Quote:
i would love to but my internet is laggin atm, so i dont want to afk on anyone, but sure im gettin it better and fixed tomarrow afternoon so sure id love to play a few, not saying im good though
Dont even have to play if you don't want to. I use the in game League of Legends chat to manage my contacts in game.

XxPoN3DxX

12-26-2012

Quote:
Dont even have to play if you don't want to. I use the in game League of Legends chat to manage my contacts in game.
well hold on while my lol client updates, send a freind request ill be on when its done

Ministry

12-27-2012

Quote:
well hold on while my lol client updates, send a freind request ill be on when its done
Got your add. Was in a game. Message me sometime.