Zed's being picked in Asian Tournies, but I've not seen a single good Zed shine.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Can we buff him yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
That doesn't change my point.
Your point is that Zed seems better than he is, but my counter was that Asian teams KNOW that Zed is viable, as the people that

1.) Play this game the most
2.) Play this game at the highest possible level the best

Zed is viable and doesn't need buffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
In literally any gaming forum, the company that owns that forum has buttbuddy-support from the forum-goers.

There are upvote bots that are made to upvote a post whenever they detect a post created by a certain Rioter.

It doesn't change the fact that in this case, Phreak is very very wrong about Zed being balanced.
Another thing to add - The OP has more upvotes than Phreak's post.

Even with Riot's forum butt-buddies, there is no way to disprove that ZED NEEDS BUFFS~~~~!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

idioticfuse

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
When I said that Zed was balanced I got 40 downvotes.

Then Phreak says it and everyone upvotes him.

Same thing happened when I said that Talon was OP. I said that in like 5 different posts. Always downvotes.

Then Tekshi, Mr. Diamond, comes on the forums and says the same thing, and gets a bunch of upvotes.

I even explained my reasoning for Talon, too.

Maybe because his reasoning was better than yours? DUUURHURRR
I hope I never meet someone like you in real life, or anywhere for that matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyanBloodbane

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Look at reynfall's zed build

I wonder WHY he thinks zed is UP?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Your point is that Zed seems better than he is, but my counter was that Asian teams KNOW that Zed is viable, as the people that

1.) Play this game the most
2.) Play this game at the highest possible level the best

Zed is viable and doesn't need buffs.
Indeed he is viable, however he is extremely sub-par especially compared to other assassins that do his job.

I'm not saying every assassin should be the same or anything like that

But when they are not equal in power, you are creating an environment where you are better off playing a different assassin. That's not right at all. Sure they can have their own niches - but they need to be equally strong within their respective niches.

And that's one reason why Zed needs buffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saikaici

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Phreak got quiet

He knows we are correct
Phreak got quiet because he doesn't have time to waste reading a thread where people have caught on to you and are continually just getting amusement from your pathetic attempts at logic. You're a downvote on sight for me. Every single one of your posts in this thread, I have downvoted. You don't want to make it a more fun game by making Zed viable. He IS viable. He's a FUN CHAMP TO PLAY. You can choose him and people DON'T take it as a TROLL PICK.

You just spam the forums and it pisses me off because if we do want a few changes, you're not going about it in the way we should. You're making us look bad, and any changes we want instead get a horrible representation from YOU. You certainly don't understand the developer's priorities. You don't understand the mechanics.

Your posts remind me of a high school's campaign for class president. Just slap as much paper on the walls with "Buff Zed."

Give it a break man. Stop wasting your time. Go play the game you like so much, maybe you'll get good enough at Zed to realize he doesn't need a buff.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lion Heart NA

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Zed is fine.... if you buff him then he will be op as ****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloriousKaiser

Senior Member

12-26-2012

We ask, what is Zed's Job?

-Assasin ( Take out a weak/high priority target)
-Fight after being an assasin.


Does he do this job?

-Yes

Does he do it well?

-Not really

Why can he not do it well?


Zed has a fun innovating kit concept. But the numbers are iffy
He can teleport to a carry, instagib, harass, escape


BUT

Others can do this better
If he fails, it's too taxing on him
Other champions are more forgiving
Zed is not


EXAMPLE

Katarina can poke, Teleport to carry, instagib, harass, escape?


And can do it multiple times. But she isn't penalized as hard if she cannot do it and it's FREE.

Zed however has to wait for energy recovery, and the massive cooldown on his W if you don't level it. (I am comparing them as wholes, not just one ability.) [/U]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Indeed he is viable, however he is extremely sub-par especially compared to other assassins that do his job.

I'm not saying every assassin should be the same or anything like that

But when they are not equal in power, you are creating an environment where you are better off playing a different assassin. That's not right at all. Sure they can have their own niches - but they need to be equally strong within their respective niches.

And that's one reason why Zed needs buffs.
This isn't even worth a response.