'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

Trucy, who was looking at the Crime scene, looked over and saw Gummy talking.. with...

EDGEWORTH?!

Attachment 581631

"That can't be!"

She said this aloud. Is he the prosecution? Oh no! I got to get this down!

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((Does Edgeworth know Trucy? Or should he?))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((No, but Trucy does. If Apollo should know, then I think Trucy should. And even so, Trucy is PW's adopted girl. ))

Sykper

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well...how about we start with Godot. Do you know what happened to him?♪
"..! ...Well. I..saw him...laying on the ground...when I was walking home. I didn't...get close...but saw the cleaver under the starlight."

Attachment 581639

"Then...from the woods...I saw him! The big purple man! He...he did it! He was there! He looked at me and I ran, ran for my life away from him!"

Attachment 581640

Lina looks a bit afraid to talk much more of this to Sona, even though she collected herself this much...

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Edgeworth took the papers from Gumshoe and gave them a quick glance. "Is this person to the right the witness?" I sure hope so, he thought, otherwise this case may be a lot more complicated soon.

Attachment 581626

He took another look at the case files for Godot and the 'murder' weapon. "This case seems cut and dry enough." Tucking the papers away, he straightened his jacket for a moment. "Where is the witness? I'd like to talk to them."
"Aye, the person on the right on the map is the witness's footprints. But as I said, the witness doesn't want to speak to no one really...not me, you or..."

Attachment 581641

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy, who was looking at the Crime scene, looked over and saw Gummy talking.. with...

EDGEWORTH?!

Attachment 581631

"That can't be!"

She said this aloud. Is he the prosecution? Oh no! I got to get this down!
"...That lil'missy. Hey pal, you remember Wright's kid right? She's apparently the attorney defending Mundo."

Gumshoe points at Trucy.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

"GUMMY! You don't blow my cover like that!!"

Attachment 581649

She looks annoyed, but she felt intimidated. She shot a glare at Gummy.

"Oh Hi...Oh. Edgeworth. Can I call you Edgey? Well, Edgey, I..Just..hope.."

She trailed off. In her mind, she was sorting out what to do in court when she faces him.

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

Edgeworth gave Trucy a glare. "Oh, great. A Wright. Well then, let's hope she doesn't show her father's aptitude for turning a case around on the witness."
Attachment 581652

He turned away from her after a moment. "But this changes nothing. I presume we shall be seeing each other soon in court, Trucy." With that, he walked away.
Attachment 581654

But before he walked away, he snapped around at Trucy. "AND YOU MAY NOT CALL ME EDGEY!" He then proceeded to storm off.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

((I lol'd.))

Trucy exchanged confused looks with Gummy.

"What's his issue?"

Attachment 581659

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

((I love how none of the lawyers can talk to the witness, but the mute person gets full access. No offense, Sona, you're awesome.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-26-2012

(((Trial Pl0x. ))

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The receptionist, looking a bit tired from all the visitors looks over at Jon fairly uninterested till he revealed his ID as a CMO-

"Oh, Chief Medical Officer! Yes, Godot is here but he is currently resting, and the Doctor monitoring him has determined it would be ill-advised to wake him forcibly...He is back past those two and into the hallway. At the intersection take a left and his room is the first one on the right."
Jon nods, taking back his ID.

"Thank you," thanking the receptionist as he departed for the room in which Godot was in.

Upon arrival, he saw that Godot was still unconscious on the bed. Wondering just who could have hated Godot so much as to attack him, he turned to the Doctor that was stationed with Godot.

"Hello, doctor. My name is Jon, CMO. Would it be too much to ask a few questions regarding Godot's condition?"