'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadDoctorMundo

12-26-2012

(( Where's Skyper? ))

The Angel Knight

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDoctorMundo View Post
Mundo's Home

Mundo slowed down his sobs, but they still came despite his best efforts to stifle the. "Okay. Mundo talk to Plain Angel." He let her go and then looked down at her. "So what you want to know?"
"First of all." Kayle replied "Why was one of your cleavers found at the scene of the crime? Did someone steal one from you?"

Sykper

12-26-2012

{{ Yes, I do work on Boxing Day, and yes Jay you are doing it right. This makes things easier on me, though I will have to improvise since I made some imaginary dialogue between Gumshoe and Edgeworth, you choose who I was going to play as :P }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((You know what, I think I got a general idea from the pages. Trucy is the defendant, and is finding evidence, Gumshoe is at the crime scene, Mundo is the main suspect of the crime, Kayle and Sona are helping Mundo...somehow...and Jayce is still trying to find an excuse to join. I think I'll just show up now.))

Crime Scene

Edgeworth soon arrived on the scene of the crime. He took a quick look around, immediately noticing Gumshoe nearby Trucy. He walked over to the pair.

"Detective Gumshoe," he stated plainly. "Is this the crime scene? Obviously so." He glanced over at the blood splatter from where the cleaver had hit Godot.

He turned back to Gumshoe. "May I ask you a few questions about the case? I'm the prosecuting attorney." He whipped out his attorney's badge just in case Gumshoe didn't trust him.

Attachment 581506

((Am I doing this right?))
{{ Gumshoe Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKHS1F3cNbU }}

Gumshoe nodded-

"Yep Pal! As I rang ya earlier, we had this happen last night and have been gathering evidence all morning! The trial is scheduled later today...but you could handle it right pal?"

Attachment 581543

Gumshoe sort of smiles innocently.

Quote:
Hospital

♪Alright, well if he does wake, let me know,♪ Sona replied, ♪I'd really like to speak with him♪

Sona turns to head out when she hears Godot's name. She turns to see an unknown woman speaking with one of the doctors. Normally Sona doesn't like eavesdropping, but she tried to listen in on their conversation. All she could catch was something about a trial and a witness.

Witness? Someone saw what happened? Sona thought, Probably shouldn't get involved...but Godot did help me out last night, and I did say I'd repay him somehow.

Sona slowly glides towards the two, trying not to act rude by interrupting them.

♪Hey, I couldn't help but over hear you two speaking about Godot,♪ She started, ♪You wouldn't happen to know anything about what happened to him, would you?♪
The doctor sees the Maven, and thinks as the lady gets a bit afraid when Godot's name is mentioned, as if reminded of what happened. He nods-

"Actually Lina it might help if you talk to someone else other than the law. The Maven here is a nice person..."

"...yes...yes I suppose..."

Attachment 581542

Her voice sounds meek and unsure as the doctor pats her on the back as he nods at the Maven. He goes back down the hallway to check on Godot. 'Lina' simply stands there not talking at all, more nervous than anything. For an adult, she seems really weak. But she puts up a light smile-

"Hello.."

{{ ON A SEPARATE NOTE, IT TAKES ME A BIT TO TYPE UP VARIOUS THINGS WHEN I GET BACK! }}

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

12-26-2012

Hospital

Jon walked in through the front doors, his Options hovering behind him, and stopped at the receptionist's desk.

"Hello, is Godot here?" Jon asked. While he did so, he handed over his identification card, so as to not make himself a stranger, and perhaps gain entry to be able to see him (after all, being a CMO sometimes had its perks; they didn't number much, and he didn't know allof them himself, but perhaps one might apply here.). He turns and sees Sona, but decides to wait on the receptionist first..

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

Edgeworth nodded solemnly. "I may be a bit behind, but yes. I have won more...difficult...cases than this before."

He paced back and forth in the snow for a moment. "So, I'd like the autopsy reports, if you don't mind. Also, have you found the murder weapon yet?"

((Am I allowed to ask to speak with the suspect(s)?))

((And no, Grey. Badgers.))

Ask the String

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The doctor sees the Maven, and thinks as the lady gets a bit afraid when Godot's name is mentioned, as if reminded of what happened. He nods-

"Actually Lina it might help if you talk to someone else other than the law. The Maven here is a nice person..."

"...yes...yes I suppose..."
Her voice sounds meek and unsure as the doctor pats her on the back as he nods at the Maven. He goes back down the hallway to check on Godot. 'Lina' simply stands there not talking at all, more nervous than anything. For an adult, she seems really weak. But she puts up a light smile-

"Hello.."

{{ ON A SEPARATE NOTE, IT TAKES ME A BIT TO TYPE UP VARIOUS THINGS WHEN I GET BACK! }}
((Hey...no one's rushing you.))

Sonna noticed the Doctor exit down the hall, leaving Sona and Lina alone. She looked a bit nervous and shy, but Sona was used to people being shy around her, given who she was. Not wanting to be rude, she tuned to a more relaxing and calming melody, hoping it would calm her down.

♪Well hello there. He's right you know, about me being nice. You can talk to me, if you want.♪

Sykper

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
Hospital

Jon walked in through the front doors, his Options hovering behind him, and stopped at the receptionist's desk.

"Hello, is Godot here?" Jon asked. While he did so, he handed over his identification card, so as to not make himself a stranger, and perhaps gain entry to be able to see him (after all, being a CMO sometimes had its perks; they didn't number much, and he didn't know allof them himself, but perhaps one might apply here.). He turns and sees Sona, but decides to wait on the receptionist first..
The receptionist, looking a bit tired from all the visitors looks over at Jon fairly uninterested till he revealed his ID as a CMO-

"Oh, Chief Medical Officer! Yes, Godot is here but he is currently resting, and the Doctor monitoring him has determined it would be ill-advised to wake him forcibly...He is back past those two and into the hallway. At the intersection take a left and his room is the first one on the right."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((Hey...no one's rushing you.))

Sonna noticed the Doctor exit down the hall, leaving Sona and Lina alone. She looked a bit nervous and shy, but Sona was used to people being shy around her, given who she was. Not wanting to be rude, she tuned to a more relaxing and calming melody, hoping it would calm her down.

♪Well hello there. He's right you know, about me being nice. You can talk to me, if you want.♪
"Ah...oh...ok...um...what do you want...me to talk about?"

Lina still seemed a bit anxious even with the calm music radiating from Sona.

Attachment 581607

__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Edgeworth nodded solemnly. "I may be a bit behind, but yes. I have won more...difficult...cases than this before."

He paced back and forth in the snow for a moment. "So, I'd like the autopsy reports, if you don't mind. Also, have you found the murder weapon yet?"

((Am I allowed to ask to speak with the suspect(s)?))

((And no, Grey. Badgers.))
Gumshoe nodded as he took out a list of reports, from the injury, the weapon, the map, and other things-

Attachment 581609 Attachment 581610 Attachment 581611

"Well pal so far we got dis much covered. But I shoulda said the victim is still alive, he's just kinda under the weather...for who knows how long. The Cleaver was the weapon found imbedded in Godot...but uh...there is a complication I just got news from the other guys..."

"Finally, the map has trees, individuals and persons labeled, the witness, she's sorta being shy and unable to talk to anyone right now, but she said she'll testify what she saw that night."

Aya Shameimaruu

12-26-2012

((the trial. Give me the trial!))

Ask the String

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"Ah...oh...ok...um...what do you want...me to talk about?"

Lina still seemed a bit anxious even with the calm music radiating from Sona.
♪Well...how about we start with Godot. Do you know what happened to him?♪

Jaykoboy

12-26-2012

Edgeworth took the papers from Gumshoe and gave them a quick glance. "Is this person to the right the witness?" I sure hope so, he thought, otherwise this case may be a lot more complicated soon.

Attachment 581626

He took another look at the case files for Godot and the 'murder' weapon. "This case seems cut and dry enough." Tucking the papers away, he straightened his jacket for a moment. "Where is the witness? I'd like to talk to them."