The gay stereotype

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajinn5

12-26-2012

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...ze6lo1_500.gif

No offense to men of the homosexual persuasion who are in this thread

Casus125

12-26-2012

That's because homophobes only like to fantasize about-I mean hate the effeminate bottom queen gay guy.

It's never the burly bear top in leather.

Stereotypes are no fun when it's just some dude that ****s other dudes. Like your stereotypical ******* guy. It's not fun if he's just sort of rude and condescending all the time and has lots of ***. He needs to be outrageously awful with no sense of decorum, also is short lasting and small dicked.

See? One is fun to hate, the other is not.

Sokadikos

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTitanic View Post
your name is sokadikos. and you're gay.

is it just me or did anyone else pronouce it suck a dick o's
My first language is french and I had no idea it sounded weird when I've first written it. But you are not the first one to make the joke...

Ansaa

12-26-2012

Im sure you've heard "Why are all the good ones gay?"

I picture a gay guy as fit and clean, who takes care of himself and isn't afraid to be in touch with his more emotional side (that every man has) because he's gay already so he doesn't need to worry about stupid people calling him gay for having emotions.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansaa View Post
stupid people calling him gay for having emotions.
I know that feel.

Zenbear

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokadikos View Post
I'm curious, how do you guys imagine a gay guy? Because everytime I tell people I am gay, they say they are surprised because I have a deep voice and don't "act" gay... it's kind of annoying because I don't think sexuality defines one's personality.
The media only has flamboyant men being gay, which is probably why people might be surprised at you.

standin

12-26-2012

Being a part of gay community myself, I imagine a gay person as a normal human being. Nothing super out there.

Sokadikos

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by standin View Post
Being a part of gay community myself, I imagine a gay person as a normal human being. Nothing super out there.
Marry me... lol

c4lm

12-27-2012

A gay guy came with us to the bar last night. Did a lot of hand-talking. I don't think many people liked him.

CyrusofIreland

12-27-2012

Well,

A lot of my gay/bi friends think I'm either gay or bi because of how I act, and how I am around them.
I'm just safe in my sexuality, so I don't mind toying with them, its funny, they have a fun time and I don't mind getting razzed.

They think I'm gay because I love musicals, Opera, broadway, how I act, how I talk and how I do things. I'm just a verrryyy feminine straight male who likes to fool around and act like an idiot.