The Older Gamer Alliance - TOGA (Looking for players 25+)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ricky B0bby

12-19-2012

Add me please, 26

Looking for a respite from raging brats

MateriaIntellect

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraxe View Post
You need 25+ players? Are you making 5 teams or something?

Swap duck hunt for tecmo bowl and I think I am in.
These two are not swappable. Equally epic(NES standards). Tecmo bowl best football game NES (lions. B. Sanders. HB toss all day). Duck Hunt, best urban myth game for "what happens if you actually beat the game" (que standing next to tube t.v. with NES gun touching the screen.....still never made it to the promise land)

HaveTofu

12-20-2012

Jackal, best jeep game ever!

Crotoan

12-20-2012

Tecmo Bowl every morning before school with friends.. Good memories.. Let us not forget the greatness of Contra, or even the original Castlevania.. Pro Wrestling? Another classic..

Hello!

I too, am a child of Pong.
And I think I may have finally found a home in League of Legends.

I love to play. I enjoy support, tank/jungle mostly.

I've sort of stalled out at level 29, mostly because I wasn't looking forward to soloque.

But with a group of like minded players? Hmmm, the possiblities!

It would be really nice to game with a like minded group of people, learn all the tricks of the trade and eventually move to playing ranked as well.

Oh, I'm 38.

In game is Crotoan. I'd love to join your ranks.

Essobee

12-20-2012

hope to see some new faces in the TOGA chat channel!

lots of mature minded people have been in the channel for awhile now, and more definitely can't hurt. also quite a bit of range in skill/experience levels as well. from new players, to those looking to do ranked. looking forward to seeing you there.

GanjaMagix

12-20-2012

Hey, Ganja here looking for a 5's team with a older crowd 26 year old, 1447 elo s3 atm i play everything but usually mid. hit me up in games!

thanks, Ganjamagix

Brostada

12-22-2012

Just started playing LoL again after having stopped playing for a bit. I'm 36 years old, and a terrible, just awful LoLer but I enjoy myself. Looking for fun, laid back people to game with. Think people mostly forget that this is a game, and it should be enjoyed.

Reforgiven

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky B0bby View Post
Add me please, 26

Looking for a respite from raging brats
Our group of people is pretty cool thus far I hope you agree.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MateriaIntellect View Post
These two are not swappable. Equally epic(NES standards). Tecmo bowl best football game NES (lions. B. Sanders. HB toss all day). Duck Hunt, best urban myth game for "what happens if you actually beat the game" (que standing next to tube t.v. with NES gun touching the screen.....still never made it to the promise land)
I remember I once played Duck Hunt for 7 hours straight.. That freaking dog kept laughing at me.. Omg the rage!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveTofu View Post
Jackal, best jeep game ever!
I don't think I ever got to play that game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotoan View Post
Tecmo Bowl every morning before school with friends.. Good memories.. Let us not forget the greatness of Contra, or even the original Castlevania.. Pro Wrestling? Another classic..

Hello!

I too, am a child of Pong.
And I think I may have finally found a home in League of Legends.

I love to play. I enjoy support, tank/jungle mostly.

I've sort of stalled out at level 29, mostly because I wasn't looking forward to soloque.

But with a group of like minded players? Hmmm, the possiblities!

It would be really nice to game with a like minded group of people, learn all the tricks of the trade and eventually move to playing ranked as well.

Oh, I'm 38.

In game is Crotoan. I'd love to join your ranks.
Ooo, you're so close to 30! You can definitely join us.. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GanjaMagix View Post
Hey, Ganja here looking for a 5's team with a older crowd 26 year old, 1447 elo s3 atm i play everything but usually mid. hit me up in games!

thanks, Ganjamagix
You are most welcome to come and join us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brostada View Post
Just started playing LoL again after having stopped playing for a bit. I'm 36 years old, and a terrible, just awful LoLer but I enjoy myself. Looking for fun, laid back people to game with. Think people mostly forget that this is a game, and it should be enjoyed.
Well welcome back lol.. And we just play to have fun and I feel we are pretty laid back.. And I agree it's a game the only purpose for it is to have fun.. Welcome!

Melfaron

12-26-2012

Hi there, Melfaron here. What a brilliant Idea Reforgiven.
Im 33 (uuu that looks much, once you write it down ^^) and I enjoy my game of league of legends.
You guys are the reason why I created a smurf on the NA server, I live in Europe

Im playing Lol since summer, and wanted a group of like minded people. Play for fun, with skill and respect.
so hope to see ya guys soon on the fields of justice

Von7

12-26-2012

I'm 26, 2k s2. gl hf main top