In Game Model (Sivir)

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

12-25-2012

Just starting off by saying i love the champions you release art department; you are clearly gifted at what you do, but how in the world was a champion like this out for so long with this in game model.

edit: 100 thumbs up ty guys <3... / dam near 200 upvotes thanks guys

edit: I am throwing money at my screen, but nothing is happening Riot plz.

Edit: Nidalee pick percentage before remodel 8-9 percent -----> after remodel+ free week 20-25 percent
Sivir pick percentage S2 6-7 percent ----> after remodel ???????

Edit: Want to thank RiotAmes on giving us an update to show they have not forgotten about poor ol' sivir... and of course ironstylus

Here is an video: of spectacular skin that is particularly bad.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPD9rracNOg

Now i am no expert nor do i claim to be one ..., but come on lol. When is saw her played in singapore she was amazing!

-------->They say she is not on the priority list because she is under played ...., well she is underplayed because she looks like a cheap hooker with polio!<---------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyways....

Sivir is suppose to be a battle mistress! One of the wealthiest people in her land. She launches boomerangs that rip apart foes! How? I do not know she should not even be able to lift up her arms with those flimsy muscles.

#1 Some things to look at when watching the video

- Hair: her hair looks like a black glob that was super glued to a disproportional head.

- Shoulder: shoulder looks like a tumor that has been growing for awhile; thus, stunting the growth of her biceps.

- Upper Arm: biceps are not there at all ( how she throws a boomer that takes people from 100 to 40 is beyond me)

- Elbows: elbows look severally anorexic and undernourished

- Hands: her hands are triangles

- Waist: Her waist is not of that of a human

#2. The next thing that bothers be is her back swing animation on her auto attack. For those of you who are not familiar with it: it is basically a small jolt of her hand forward. It is really awkward looking and makes her whole model appear even more sad D=.
Edit: Mostly caused by higher attack speeds^^^^^

#3: Weapon: her weapon is paper thin!

#4 ------------------------------> Face: Her face looks like it was dipped in acid then beat with a bat! <-------------------------

#5 Weapon: Sivir's Glaives are always glitching out and going invis

#6 Feet: her feet are blocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
We will absolutely relaunch her at some point - but she's not next. The relaunch team ( and the rest of Riot ) are keenly aware of how poorly Sivir stands up next to our newer champions especially.
keenly meaning; we will get to it after we finish giving kat and teemo more skins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areotix View Post
This makes sense. 1 Free week +an art and model upgrade and now nidalee is everywhere when before she was so rare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crai Crushna View Post
We do need a Sivir Remodel, her 3d model currently isn't even a full one. If you go to LoLking you can see where they just placed the left and right sides together and didn't bother to append to polygon tool/merge the vertex's. It's really bad for this type of awesome company.
Just an added thought, We are releasing new Champions, every two weeks or so, when older champions who deserve a remodel more get left in the dust!

------->Show some love for the oldest ADC carry... the first adc ever created by LoL: she is a part of the orignal six!<---------

Throw in some thumbs up if we agree so we can get some attention; also any extra feed back will be good =)

P.S. : i know reds should not get our hopes up, but just seeing the posts makes us feel a tid bit better! Even giving us a hint on who is next will take the edge off! Hell make it a riddle =P

Bubsay

12-25-2012

I'll bump this.

Greencarde

12-25-2012

Plus 1 agreed

Pattata

12-25-2012

And she runs like she's on the moon.

+1

Shockbound

12-25-2012

roit pls help annoying shild ledy

Prospero VII

12-25-2012

I shall bump this with the most fervent of pelvic-thrusts.

El Greencard

12-25-2012

plus 1 and a bump i suppose i <3 sivir

Hi Im CutePanda

12-25-2012

Shocking how none of you know Sivir is next on the re-model list.

SlVIR

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Shocking how none of you know Sivir is next on the re-model list.
Show the red post please .... or any evidence supporting this theory.

Hi Im CutePanda

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luscious Lenny View Post
Show the red post please .... or any evidence supporting this theory.
I'm not going to dig through hundreds of red posts to look for it. Sorry I don't bookmark everything.

1234511 ... 15