When to surrender and when NOT too

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Cuddles

12-24-2012

Also don't surrender right before the enemy team is about to destroy your nexus... thats not cool and the IP is less give them that cpurtesy for beating you... (correct me if I'm wrong, but that is what I've read and heard)

Nightshroud76

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Yeah a lot of people are so quick to surrender if a lane gets fed, or 1 tower goes down. I was playing shen once with one of my friends, who was playing ezreal. They took down nearly all of our towers. We held them off at our base for so long and ezreal got so fed off of minion farm by popping his ult down mid constantly. We ended the game 1 minute after a team fight where they had baron, and destroyed all of their towers. I can't count how many times the rest of our team wanted to surrender. I personally don't like surrendering, and I never surrender if it's ranked.

MateenOwesMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Not surrendering an unwinnable game should be a bannable offense

Turds like TC do nothing but waste time

Causing Panic

12-25-2012

"Not surrendering an unwinnable game should be a bannable offense"

a bit extreme dont you think?

ragnaraq

12-25-2012

I never surrender. I fight to the end. Even if there is no way of winning, I try to make out a few more kills.

FiRE MANiC

12-25-2012

You could always try to backdoor but it's a little risky.

Capt Poro Snax

12-25-2012

Just going to throw this in don't cast a surrender vote mid team fight just because you died. Its bad enough to be giving all you got to turn a game around by wining a team fight and some *** hat cast a vote in the mid of it.

Berthkgar

12-25-2012

I only surrender when I'm no longer having fun with that particular match anymore because of how bad I'm doing, or how bad other people on my team are doing.

Causing Panic

12-25-2012

"Just going to throw this in don't cast a surrender vote mid team fight just because you died. Its bad enough to be giving all you got to turn a game around by wining a team fight and some *** hat cast a vote in the mid of it."

I hate that!!! especially when i miss a kill over it/ get killed from it -.-

footfoe

12-25-2012

You can be behind, and you can be behind for a reason.

Sometimes it's best to recognize you are being outplayed by the other team.