For Christmas, my Girlfriend gave me this!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leraye

12-25-2012

That is a truly awesome present that embodies everything good about christmas gift giving; you identified a common interest you guys have and used your god-given skills to make him something from the heart rather than just buy him something from the store.

If everyone else understood this the way you did, myself included, the holidays would be a lot better.

Merry Christmas to you both!

Krejdar

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraye View Post
That is a truly awesome present that embodies everything good about christmas gift giving; you identified a common interest you guys have and used your god-given skills to make him something from the heart rather than just buy him something from the store.

If everyone else understood this the way you did, myself included, the holidays would be a lot better.

This made me smile. Thank you <3

madjai

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraye View Post

Awesome! Thank you!

Zerš

12-25-2012

Looks awesome lovely work!

Pharcri

12-25-2012

Haha that's awesome guys :) Merry Christmas to you :D

Hurricaneo0oo

12-25-2012

Krejdar, I find it amusing that your name is infinity more badass than madjai's. Clearly we can see who carries who in this relationship. You probably played on his account to get him to platinum just so he would feel special. I commend you for you carrying ability.

Krejdar

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricaneo0oo View Post
Kredjar, I find it amusing that your name is infinity more badass than madjai's. Clearly we can see who carries who in this relationship. You probably played on his account to get him to platinum just so he would feel special. I commend you for you carrying ability.
LOL. this might all be true. We will never know ;P

madjai

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricaneo0oo View Post
kredjar, i find it amusing that your name is infinity more badass than madjai's. Clearly we can see who carries who in this relationship. You probably played on his account to get him to platinum just so he would feel special. I commend you for you carrying ability.
who is this!?

Hurricaneo0oo

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjai View Post
who is this!?
You clearly edited my comment to make me look bad. Why you gotta be like that mang? I'm sure your girlfriend could find someone else she could carry if you keep falsifying information.

Thaenor

12-25-2012

This is awesome. Better nerf bachelorhood... :P