RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamshi

12-24-2012

OMG WTF, yeah buff the last skill talon gets and nerf the others so he can suck balls until lvl 18

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

buffing not nerfing
read patch notes

Nintura

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendes224 View Post
op? are you guys retarded? just because he counters your mid lane doesn't mean he's "op".that's GD for ya.....
Talon is balanced, whoever says he's op probably play Diana and now they're all butt hurt because of the nerf so whenever they hear about someone getting nerfed they're all happy and what not. idiots.

might aswell buff teemo while you're at it!

he's not a counter to mid lane. He IS the mid lane. AD champs are pushing AP champs out of the game entirely.

AgentMoshimo

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Certainly not. I found this bug recently. If we had found it a year ago we would have fixed it a year ago.
How about his passive which does not compliment his kit/playstyle AT ALL.

RaneOFTerroR

12-24-2012

Talon isnt op he is just has a high burst. And being an AD mid means the enemy can just stack armor unless your team has one of those rare AP tops like Rumble or Kayle. Also talon is a counter mage so if u see a talon dont pick LeBlanc and then call him OP

Nintura

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaneOFTerroR View Post
Talon isnt op he is just has a high burst. And being an AD mid means the enemy can just stack armor unless your team has one of those rare AP tops like Rumble or Kayle. Also talon is a counter mage so if u see a talon dont pick LeBlanc and then call him OP
you really didnt think your argument through did you.

so your team stacks armor, cool. what does your ap mid do? stack tank items? how do they do damage? how do they farm?

being a counter mage is cool and all, but how do you pick to counter him if you are forced to pick first? you can simply say don't pick a mage champ. you dont have that decision every game. and it wouldn't matter if you did, ad champs are pushing ap champs out of the game. they have no place in s3.

and by the way, the few talons I've seen, I've crushed with leblanc. it's every other ap champ that doesn't stand a chance. 1 champion should not be able to shut down 60% of the entire champion pool.

gentlemenshadow

12-24-2012

Can we just fix the bug then if he's op nerf him?

Fubby2

12-24-2012

Lol I thought this got closed.

Hendstron

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
you really didnt think your argument through did you.

so your team stacks armor, cool. what does your ap mid do? stack tank items? how do they do damage? how do they farm?

being a counter mage is cool and all, but how do you pick to counter him if you are forced to pick first? you can simply say don't pick a mage champ. you dont have that decision every game. and it wouldn't matter if you did, ad champs are pushing ap champs out of the game. they have no place in s3.

and by the way, the few talons I've seen, I've crushed with leblanc. it's every other ap champ that doesn't stand a chance. 1 champion should not be able to shut down 60% of the entire champion pool.

you're a noob
just switch the lanes -.-
if you let your squish lux go mid vs a talon, you are bad

Tacticious

12-24-2012

So with this bug fix, obviously you will be implementing other measures to crapify him into uselessness.

I ask, why? You make a patch specifically for AD nukes / AD casters, and yet when they perform their only role in-game (taking care of AP carries and squishies), you get rid of them? Why not just revert to the previous version and tell us all "well, we hate that AP carries don't just facemelt, so we're deleting all AD nukes"?

Just curious why you can bounce from one mindset to another simply because one way performs decently. If someone rolls Talon mid, send Wu or Panth? Talon doesn't necessarily dominate, he just breaks out of the CURRENT meta, which means anyone who has no ability to adapt will in turn be dominated. WHY do you want the meta to be so stagnant and stale? This patch brings opportunity for change, yet you dislike that? I'm completely baffled at that logic...

Talon has no true damage, he does not negate armor. Building armor will still do well against him, despite his abilities applying BC debuffs. Look at the champions doing exceptionally well right now other than Talon: Shaco, Wu, Xin, Riven, etc. Any of these champs can take out an AP squishy pretty easily, and most will come out on top against Talon. It all boils down to the fact that people just fail at adapting. I understand you don't want customers to get frustrated and have a negative experience, but their own inability can't be carried by the developers. It's all just about learning and progressing.