Institute of War: The Chamber of Antiquity - (Lore Archives & Other Literary Works)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-07-2012

Zed - The Master of Shadows AMA added to the archives.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-13-2012

Zed Champion Spotlight added.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

11-15-2012

Nami placeholders and champion preview added.
Champion count updated.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-10-2012

Vi - placeholders added, forum post expanded and re-organized.

Cerulean Laser

12-15-2012

bump

KlaxonRT

12-18-2012

I know this is irrelevant but this guy named League°âLegends has started a thread and is giving away free skins and champs to anyone who asks him. He's acting as santa claus and all he wants in return is to play a few games with a riot employee or just contact with one in-game. If you could help him out that'd be great, thanks

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-18-2012

Vi, Champion Spotlight added.

Over The Horizon

12-24-2012

Pretty much my favourite thread in the whole forum. It's nice to see you've put so much effort in to this, you must be very dedicated .

Sylph

Emissary of the League

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over The Horizon View Post
Pretty much my favourite thread in the whole forum. It's nice to see you've put so much effort in to this, you must be very dedicated .
Thanks, just trying to be helpful.

Crazyflames

01-02-2013

Whoops, misread the judgement, although it sounded pretty cool. I think the old Karthus lore had a lot to go with but I guess they needed more people for the Shadow Isles. Morde's lore definately could have come from there but I wish they would tie the new lore into the old lore...