╰☆╮Fun/Useful Support Champion Idea - Aeleros, The Soul Wielder ╰☆╮

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bread Crumbs

12-19-2012

Aeleros, The Soul Wielder

♋Note: I know this post is a lot (nobody likes reading :P). So feel free to just read the "Skills" section, that's where all the good stuff is!♋

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ DESCRIPTION: ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Support, Ranged, Mage. His theme is SPIRITS FLYING ALL AROUND! How cool would that be?! As you can see, alot of his spells punish bruisers and tankey targets. You see, with his whole concept, I'm going not really for a support, but a character who acts as the ADC's "Partner in Crime" because he can deal damage along side them and helps them pick up kills.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮SKILLS ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Quote:
Passive: Soul Shepherd -This is mostly what gives him support like qualities.
- Aeleros gathers a soul charge every 6 seconds (not effected by CDR), or when an enemy unit dies within a 1500 radius of him. He can hold a maximum of 10 soul charges.

- If Aeleros casts a spell with 10 soul charges, then the spirits are released, in the form of three energy bolts. They heal Aeleros and up to two allied champions (within 1000 units) by 30 (+3 per level)(+15% AP). Allies can only be healed by one bolt.

*notes: Can not be proc'd more than once every 3 seconds, not effected by CDR. Animation doesn't play for enemies if they can't see the healed target.

☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Quote:
Q - Degenerating Soul - Long range spell, useful for weakening a tank before they innitiate.
~ Cost: 35/40/45/50/55 Mana
~ Range: Up to 1300 units (Follows cursor)
~ Cooldown: 3.5 seconds
~ Projectile speed: 1100
- A spirit is released that follows the cursor for 4 seconds. If the spirit collides with an enemy, it sacrifices itself to violently lash them, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+45% Ability Power) magic damage to them and decreases their armor and magic resist by 3/5/7/9/11% for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times). The spirits grant vision wherever they fly, and 1 second after the disappear.

Appearance: A light blue wisp that flies with a comet-like tail. the tail shines with a similar pattern to a real comet and has small shards of spirit energy that trail with it. Apon reaching an opponent, it pops into a swiftly swirling vortex of blue energy streams.
☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Quote:
W - Reaper’s Whisper - Punishes tanks with high health and heals you and your team mates if they get to close.
~ Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 mana
~ Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 seconds
~ Range: 550 units (Single Target Nuke)
- Aeleros deals damage equal to 7/8/9/10/11% (+ 1.5% per 100 AP) (Max: 125/225/325/425/525 to minions and monsters) of the targets maximum health as magic damage.

- The target's life forces are spilled in an area of 300 units in the form of 10 blue spirit wisps radiating with blue light. When touched by an ally, the wisps disappear and restore health equal to 0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2% of the targets maximum health. The wisps last 4 seconds.

Appearance: Aeleros extends his hand and throws a burst of wisps that explodes on the enemy. The enemy spills beautiful, soft glowing, wispy orbs of azure blue spirit lights that gently levitate in place and produce a small green healing mist when touched by an ally.
☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Quote:
E - Possession - Makes the enemy want to keep away from their own tank, of the mischeif.
~ Cost: 100/95/90/85/80 Mana
~ Range: 700 units (Single Target Nuke)
~ Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- Aeleros sends spirits to possess his target, fearing it for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds. Enemies who touch the initially feared target are feared for .75 seconds themselves (can only proc once per enemy).

Appearance: Aeleros raises up his hand briefly, and swipes it down. Spirits materialize around the target, screaming violently, then converge into the target. The initial target is covered in cyan mist while feared. Does not interrupt movement.
☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩☩

Quote:
R - Soul Sever - Another spell that is effective mostly against tankey champions.
~ Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds
~ Cost: 100/150/200 mana
~ Range: 750 units (Single Target Nuke)
Passive: Aeleros regenerates .25/.3/.35% of his maximum mana every second.
- Aeleros pulls out the targets soul with a violent blast. The target suffers true damage equal to 10/12.5/15% of it's maximum health. Enemies withing 350 units suffer 30% of that damage.

Appearance: Aeleros raises both of his hands into the air and looks up. Aeleros decimates the body of the target by ripping black spirit wisps from their body in a bloody mess and cutting nearby enemies in the process. All enemies violently bleed for the duration. The black spirits linger for a short time for added dramatic effect.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Stats + Class: ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Generic Support/Mage.
♉ Health: 380 (+ 75 per level)
♉ Health Regen: 4.5 (+ .55 per level)
♉ Mana: 260 (+ 48 per level)
♉ Mana Regen: 7.0 (+ .65 per level)
♉ Range: 550
♉ Attack Damage: 48 (+ 3 per level)
♉ Attack Speed: .630 (+ 2% per level)
♉ Armor: 10 (+ 3.5 per level)
♉ Magic Resistance: 30
♉ Movement Speed: 335

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Lore ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Aeleros was once an apprentice of his father Eleros, a powerful healer of Demacia. His father was a warm and beloved member of the Demacian military, as was Aeleros. Aeleros was content and cheerful, and great friends with such heroes as Garen, Fiora, and Lux. After his father was called as a medic to aid in the battle against Noxus, Aeleros's father perished to the hands of assasins who where called to kill him in the night. Aeleros wept for his loss, and sought the help of anyone who could ease his pain.

He discovered Elise, and echanting priestess who could fulfill his any wish. There was nothing more he would want than to bring his father back to life. Elise poisoned his mind as he followed her, disappearing from Demacia entirely at the age of 14. After months of listening to Elise and her teachings, he decided to go with her on a pilgrimage to the shadow isles. There, she entangled him in webs, and tried to feed him to the spider god. Aeleros was petrified, and used the only resource he could find to escape Elise's clutch, human life. Being a healer, he had great experience with human life forces, so he pulled the soul of another man out of his body, and with a shriek, pulled the soul from the man, killing him, but allowing Aeleros to escape the webs Elise bound him in by lashing them with the spirit. Elise was furious, and swore to hunt Aeleros down. Aeleros fled back to his home in Demacia. With eyes welling with tears, he made his way home and embraced his mother, Alia. She was relieved to have her son back in her arms after months of searching for him, he was thought to be dead.

The news spread like wildfire, but Aeleros was not the same. Over a the course of a few years, his mother notices that his eyes where glazed over and became silver, he stared with a blank expression frequently, and lost his passion for healing people and caring for them. His knowledge of the healing arts turned into a practice of twisting and manipulating the souls and spirits that surrounded him. He eventually broke off from the outside world, only going to the most important political events. He rarely told anyone of his experience in the Shadow isles, he usually wrote about them in journals and notes.

After learning that Elise joined the league of legends, Aeleros knew that he had to confront her. His mother reluctantly allowed him to join the league to confront this witch. Other than getting a chance to be closer to Elise, it is unclear what Aeleros plans to do. Perhaps he wants to enact vengeance on Elise for twisting his once beloved healing powers, or perhaps he is still allured to her toxic charms.

♉ "I've lost a great friend, the one who cared for me, no longer shows compassion in his eyes." - Lux

♉ "It is a shame that one of the greatest young healers of our time, was corrupted by that monster Elise." - Jarvan

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Appearance: ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

♉ A young man, about the age of 16.
♉ Wears a dark black trench coat with a hood. Both are adorned with silver and gold thread that are woven into intricate patterns. His attire is dark in color, but not depressing. His clothes show that he has a high role as a healer.
♉ His hair is in a stylish swept fringe (think of Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians, or Prince Zuko (season 3) from Avatar: The Last Airbender).
♉ Eyes (iris') are silver.
♉ Has wispy soft glowing blue lights radiating from his hands that slowly spiral up his sleeves.
♉ Voice does not sound like a man, but like a younger teen. However, his voice is calm and emanates with a soft echo.
♉ Voice example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9lcJJuHPEs < The woman who narrates the lord of the rings opening would have a perfect voice for Aeleros, but it would need to be a bit more masculine.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮Quotes and Dance╰☆╮ •*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•

- On champion Selected -
"Do not abandon hope."
- Walking -
"Walk with me." (as if talking to spirits)
"Life, and Death."
"My soul aches."
"Body is only an illusion."
- Attacking -
"There is calmness... in death."
"You will know my pain." (reference to lore)
- Taunt -
* Eyes glow and begins levitating with a blue mist underneath. Says one of the following:
"The spirits have awoken, there are none who will save you."
"The spirits want you, I will take you to them."
- Joke -
"What an excellent day for an exorcism." *Vomits up blue/green flames* (reference to the Exorcist)
"No, I'm not emo." *blood spurts from wrists* "I don't want to talk about it."
- Dying -
"HNGNGGGGNNNNUghhh." (obviously)
- Dance -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
Skip to 0:40 in (NEW DANCE)

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ For Fun ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Hidden Passive (yes, this is a real thing, look it up on youtube):
Aeleros gains +1 movement speed if he is running towards a visible Elise (enemy or ally) within 450 units of Aeleros. This is a reference to Aeleros's desire to get closer to Elise.

Alter Quotes:
~ West (woman): Elise's poison has made you stronger, Aeleros!
~ West (woman): You are weak, you're heart was so easily broken.
~ East (man): Abandon your healing art for power, Aeleros!
~ East (man): May the souls of the shadow isles guide you, Soul Wielder.

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..• ╰☆╮ Notes ╰☆╮•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•. .•

Tell me your thoughts of his skill so far!

Also, please note that I will be changing a lot! I'll probably re-post this with concept art and tweaks to his name, skills, lore, and personality in a few weeks

Yes, this champion is the same as Terrowyn. Here is the original link to this champion: Terrowyn
And here is the very first draft of him ever: Arcanum

•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..••*` *•..•*`*•..•*`*•..•*`*•..••*`*•. .•*`*•..•*`*•..•*

♋A MESSAGE TO ALL: I know that the main goal of this forum is not to have your idea put into the game, but seriously, why would Riot even bother to dangle this forum in front of our faces? I know a lot of champion concepts that have great ideas, but why does Riot ignore us most of the time? I think that the wonderful (I mean that seriously) staff at Riot should step up their game a little, and listen to what the community has to say. I mean, honestly, Riot might be coming to a point where they are getting a tad bit stale, which is why I believe they should really take more time to consider the ideas that players have in their heads. I don't understand the paranoia that the Riot staff has with accepting player ideas, but it makes no sense to write us off, when there are millions of us who play the game. So, about my champion... there are a lot of people who say that support in league of legends aren't that good, which is why I propose this idea of a new, damage-dealing support.♋

Bread Crumbs

12-19-2012

*Reserved Space*

Eliasin

12-19-2012

Good Idea I really Like the concept but maybe 10 movement speed when moving at Elise? 1 isn't very much. I love the lore and the Quotes are original. I approve.

Bread Crumbs

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliasin View Post
Good Idea I really Like the concept but maybe 10 movement speed when moving at Elise? 1 isn't very much. I love the lore and the Quotes are original. I approve.
Hahaha, yea. Don't mind the hidden passive. It's kind of a joke XD
Did you know Leona's sunlight passive deals 1 less damage to enemies with sunglasses (such as vayne?)
That's why they are called "Hidden" passives, because they are barely noticeable

But I thank you for your comment.
Do you have any criticism for his skills? I just changed them a little bit, I felt his healing was a bit underwhelming, so I buffed it, and I also made his W have a cap on minions and monsters. I also nerfed the CC on his ulti.

Bread Crumbs

12-20-2012

Fixed up the format a bit

King Kyra

12-23-2012

Still awesome. Though I liked the name Terrowyn more personally.

King Kyra

12-23-2012

You put your W and E skills both as W.

Bread Crumbs

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCFlygon View Post
You put your W and E skills both as W.
Aww dang! Hahaha, I'll fix that right now.

alfavhunter

12-23-2012

W woudl be an op harras spell so i would suggest this, leave the base damage at 10% at all levels, with a 5% increase per 100 ap

make it pull the 'life essence' [5 orbs in a pyramid pattern] in a set pattern toward the caster, and make the essence move back to the 'drained' target at a rate of 150 movement speed [edit, their MS increases by 400% until they are within 1250 units of their 'host', the higher the spells level, the farther it pulls them from the target, and at max level, the end orbs should be right in front of the caster of the spell [edit, also realise if the target is melee and attackign your adc, unless he moves, all theh eals will go to your adc, which stops his AA, forcing him to move instead of attack, and if its a runner, your ally will be able to get between him and his missing HP]

this makes the spell balanced in the fact that the target can regain his HP, considering how much the orbs coudl take from them

the passive is interesting, but maybe a bit to complicated, i would suggest making it so he gains a spirit charge per spell cast by self, enemy, or ally, and at 9 charges (3 charges per ghost) the ghosts are released and do their healing effect, with the ICD of 3 seconds uneffected by CDR

the ult is a bit to strong, i woudl suggest it doing this

instead of dealing any damage, it will shred 85%, 100%, 115% of the targets armor and magic for 2 (duration increased by .5 seconds for every 150 AP) secods and casting this on a target will also slow all of his allies movement and attack speed by 5% for eveyr 75 armor /+/ MR shreded, in a 700 unit area, making their own tank bad to be by as you lsoe positioning power, and makes their tank bunerable, at the same time it can be used on others to make them utterly vunerable to damage, basically makign them take true damage, and even more than true damage at rank 2/3

but the spell itself will deal 0 damage, think a super focused vlad ult, and just immagin what it could do to adc who build lifesteal, they may be healing a good amount, but they are basically taking more than true damage at rank 3, making them a dead adc

and i think spirit launturn (ward form) should be able to be walked over by enemy minoins, summons and champions to kill it and be visable to them, but it will deal 50% of the damage and slows them by the same amount for the duration

also the passive on the ult, change it to this

spirit launters now illuminate the targets very soul, revealing them for 4 seconds and reducing their tenacity by 10/20/30% (which in effect increases the duration of te slow and stun he has, including the duration of his ultimate as well)

Bread Crumbs

12-28-2012

Wow, thanks for all of the suggestions. I will work on him some more after I talk to my art teacher about designing him.