Draven skin i drew.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ulqiorra cifer1

12-22-2012

Hey i drew a picture which is a combination of anime characters but the main reason i drew it was because i want a new draven skin! so i spend some time drawing this idea i got. im a beginner and this is the first time ive ever done something like this. i would like to hear what you guys think about it? and if you think it might make it to the summoner show case!
i know its not good but it was just a first idea. let me know what you think looks bad and how it would look better. i will draw more! and hopefully improve
Thanks

Minzzway

12-22-2012

Very nice. Looks like something out of Bleach.

ulqiorra cifer1

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eila Ilmatar View Post
Very nice. Looks like something out of Bleach.
thank you! yes it is, i drew the face from ulquiorra cifer. fav bleach character!

PHAR0CYDE

12-23-2012

WOW I was thinking the exact same thing that looks like ulquiorra with a touch of other characters from bleach freaking awesome if that was dravens new skin id buy it instantly

ulqiorra cifer1

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHAR0CYDE View Post
WOW I was thinking the exact same thing that looks like ulquiorra with a touch of other characters from bleach freaking awesome if that was dravens new skin id buy it instantly
Thank you very much im thinking if they make a skin similar to this for draven im also instantly buying it!

LovelessAngels

12-23-2012

Good job man I really like the way it looks but the hair and face don't really match "Draaaaaaaven" that much but I bet you could redrawn it to make it look more like "Draaaaaaaaaaaven" if it did become a skin i would buy it

ulqiorra cifer1

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelessAngels View Post
Good job man I really like the way it looks but the hair and face don't really match "Draaaaaaaven" that much but I bet you could redrawn it to make it look more like "Draaaaaaaaaaaven" if it did become a skin i would buy it
thanks. yes indeed i could re draw it! thanks for the tip!

Garthul

12-23-2012

Reminds me of Madarame Ikkaku XD

ulqiorra cifer1

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garthul View Post
Reminds me of Madarame Ikkaku XD
you got it!! thats the second character i used to draw this