Dominion Kha'zic evolutions and skill order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIxeenoxII

12-22-2012

I always skip evolving jump in favor of the ulti because: stealth revealing champs, items and dmg reduction of BFT while running from fights. It increases juking potential. I also evolve Q, with it you can E, W, Q them and damn near one shot anyone before you land. You just have to pick and choose when to use your jump offensively, that is the difficulty in playing KZ.

LSA

12-22-2012

Claws aren't worth evolving on dom, they aren't worth evolving at all in my opinion. I usually go spike > wing > stealth.

lolCatbus

12-23-2012

people saying the R evo is useless and lacking are wrong. It's excellent, and especially good cause the 40% damage reduction works on the point turrets, so if you dive some squishies you can press R to tank a whole ton of damage.

EDIT: especially when everyone is grouped up and there's AOE damage flying everywhere in a tight area, also your stealth is incredibly disruptive and great for kiting if multiple champions are targeting you, and the third stealth means that much more mobility boost.

Phourc

12-23-2012

I'm surprised so many people use the spike evo, I messed with it a bit and decided while ranged slow was neat, it wasn't nearly as awesome as boosting the skill with 1/3 the cooldown. Guess I'll have to mess with it again at some point xP

Das Strychnine

12-23-2012

E-W-R-Q.

E is OP when evolved. It's almost like being Kassadin every time someone dies.

lolCatbus

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I'm surprised so many people use the spike evo, I messed with it a bit and decided while ranged slow was neat, it wasn't nearly as awesome as boosting the skill with 1/3 the cooldown. Guess I'll have to mess with it again at some point xP
Really? The best decision is evo'ing W because it also applies his passive, so that's almost double the base damage, and it applying the passive also means it's incredible for farming, and it''s your only ranged poke, which is excellent at all points of the game. Most people agree that evo'ing Q isn't worth it compared to all other skills, even if I do max Q on dominion.

Chaosos

12-23-2012

I think the issue is that you're significantly less likely to get isolation bonus' when you really need it, and so evolving Q ends up just being overkill compared to evolving W.

Redenbacher

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
It gives you poke that rivals Jayce's, with a slow. What's not to like?

It also doesn't require you to be in melee range.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

As a dedicated Khazix Spammer at High Elo the best skill order for Khazix is R>Q>W>E, and the best Evolve Order is either E or W first, then evolve E or W (Depending on which one you did not level) and then Evolve Q last 90% of the time, leaving R unevolved.

Idk about other people but when W constitutes so much of your DPS, making it impossible to miss is a big deal, not to mention it's some massive aoe damage to protect/siege points l0l.

Redenbacher

12-23-2012

I have a stupid question.

Is Hextech Gunblade a decent 'win-more' item on Kha'Zix? For the AD lifesteal, spell vamp, nuke & slow?

When I say 'win-more', I don't mean rush. I mean, you're already doing very well, have your core build, and it's icing on the cake. I figure the AP helps Taste their Fear and the heal from W, but what you're really interested in is the Spell Vamp from Q.