Summoner Showcase #95: It's Looking Like Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FocusMundo

12-22-2012

Ok After the comment that followed mine. I must say that this is how it works today. The guy or the girl in question shows a video or something else to show any talent. If this person is beautiful, well then she is good. This is probably why she has this job ... she does not even play. Whoever wrote the last comment before me is probably a horrible first loser who spends his time drool over the girls on the internet saying they have talent, but we know too well that is only lack of affection and hope that one day a girl talks to him and tell him how much she appreciated his kindness. Sorry little guy, but nothing that will happen to you one day. You'll sit in front of your computer continuing your nice comments to girls who do not care about you. They will suck your kindness and hang out with the first ******bag they will see.
Grows a little loser.

Taoist Magic

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusMundo View Post
This is probably why she has this job ... she does not even play.
Just about everyone who works at Riot plays the game.

Many of us have played games with Nikasaur, so you have no clue what you are blathering about

FocusMundo

12-22-2012

Another first loser. What do you know about that. You play with nikasaur? You have contact in riot. Just type nikasaur in ''Find summoner name'' to see how much win she have. 37 wins is a FK noob in my opinion. She just play a little to know about the game and then, suck some quocks to have this job. She do not even doing something in summoner show case. Every person that send some creation at riot is The summoner show case. She is there only because she is maybe able to do some good deep throat.

hidan the hidden

12-23-2012

Rawr!!

Taoist Magic

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusMundo View Post
Another first loser. What do you know about that. You play with nikasaur? You have contact in riot. Just type nikasaur in ''Find summoner name'' to see how much win she have. 37 wins is a FK noob in my opinion. She just play a little to know about the game and then, suck some quocks to have this job. She do not even doing something in summoner show case. Every person that send some creation at riot is The summoner show case. She is there only because she is maybe able to do some good deep throat.
and you only have 12 wins
You know, those Win#s aren't accurate, and a lot of the famous Riot people play alts to hide their identities.

What is your obsession with cawk sucking anyways?

Even if she doesn't do jack **** at her job, why are you making such a big deal out of it?...you don't have to watch it, fool.

Maybe you are just buttsore she didn't show your little macaroni noodle picture in the showcase.

FocusMundo

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoist Magic View Post
and you only have 12 wins
You know, those Win#s aren't accurate, and a lot of the famous Riot people play alts to hide their identities.

What is your obsession with cawk sucking anyways?

Even if she doesn't do jack **** at her job, why are you making such a big deal out of it?...you don't have to watch it, fool.

Maybe you are just buttsore she didn't show your little macaroni noodle picture in the showcase.
I don't fall for that kind of girls sorry. Maybe you will have a chance with her, the day you put away your big ugly glasses, that you will apply some cream on your yellow pustules, that you make a man of you start by ceasing to praise the girls Internet who only smile at the camera to make you drool and ready to crawl at their feet.
Moron

FocusMundo

12-26-2012

And by the way, thats not my real account. You think I'm stupid... noob

hellrise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

and snow map where the **** is ?