is this reportable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

why do people even try im srs every game i see a lux in a TT match politely ask them to repick their champ as someone a little less squishy and than they say something stupid or rude mostly "trust me i got dis" and that 2 mins in game theyve died at first gank havent landed a single snare and die again trying to force you out of top lane and than when you tell them your hunch was right they should have repicked they just qq to the other team getting them on their side and than pressing no to surrender for 30 long extra minutes forcing to play a 45 minute game vs fed other team.

so the real question is.

IS THIS SITUATION REPORTABLE AM I ABLE TO REPORT THEM AND THREATEN IM REPORTING THEM WITHOUT BEING IN THE WRONG?

Eloquid

12-22-2012

Everybody should be able to play whatever champ they want in normal games. Nothing to report there. As for the rest of the game, it sounds just like idiotic noob player, which again isn't punishable offense, no matter how irritating it is.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

so what your saying is that when theyve balatently turned troll your not aloud to report them ?

Jryiah

12-22-2012

Periods and commas, use them.

You can file an unskilled report if you want. They cant get suspended from it though, obviously. Be careful, if you rage in game you will get suspended, regardless of what your team did or how bad they are.

Jryiah

12-22-2012

Also, anyone of any skill level has a right to play this game. ranked or not. If you want good teammates play with friends.

DarkenDragon

12-22-2012

1. no you cant tell a player to pick someone else just cuz you dont like that champion or without a good reason. if the team was full of ap squishies, then you should have changed if they wont.

2. there is no champion that is bad for any map, some may have advantages or disadvantages for the map, but they are all viable. its up to the player to make it happen so you are not right to judge their level of game. if you didnt like it leave and take the penalty, its what I do, id rather wait 5 extra mins to find a better game than to play a losing one.

3. your attitude shows you are totally negative and not even willing to help a player out especially if they're new. you just bring down the moral and would possibly be the downfall of your game.

Arcades79

12-22-2012

You think a champ that can illuminate bushes and bind 2 players, plus do strong aoe damage is a bad pick on TT? Wow, you should be reported for stupidity.

Exotic3s

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEnjoysexwithmen View Post
why do people even try im srs every game i see a lux in a TT match politely ask them to repick their champ as someone a little less squishy and than they say something stupid or rude mostly "trust me i got dis" and that 2 mins in game theyve died at first gank havent landed a single snare and die again trying to force you out of top lane and than when you tell them your hunch was right they should have repicked they just qq to the other team getting them on their side and than pressing no to surrender for 30 long extra minutes forcing to play a 45 minute game vs fed other team.

so the real question is.

IS THIS SITUATION REPORTABLE AM I ABLE TO REPORT THEM AND THREATEN IM REPORTING THEM WITHOUT BEING IN THE WRONG?
First of all I carried a feeding Twitch and a decent tryndamere the other day. this was only my like 3rd time Lux. Also first game with her in like 4 months. I won Lux is very strong.

Second of all. Your team probably lost cause you were just wanting to surrender. You stopped trying 100 %. you lasted the game 45 minutes obviously if you wanted to win you could have.

ZenithZephyr

12-22-2012

Lux is good, bro. I've seen plenty Darius', Teemos and (insert almost every champ in the game)'s fail. Doesn't mean they are bad champs. I've carried a game with double the kills of my teammates and similar assists as Galio. Doesn't mean Galio is god mode.

Neosn

12-22-2012

You are matched up with people around your skill level. If you don't like feeding Lux's, get better at the game.