Vi Login Screen Live Wallpaper for Android

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobgrenade

12-21-2012

Bumping for cool.

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Bumping for cool.
Thanks

Honestly I feel like every LoL fan in the world should know about this. How has no one done this yet??? ^_^

BriefEternity

12-21-2012

What do you use to render the animations?

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriefEternity View Post
What do you use to render the animations?
I grabbed the login.swf file from the LoL client folders, converted it to .mp4 using http://www.flash-banner-converter.com/, then found a great app to run .mp4 files as Android wallpapers, and Dreamscene to run....mpg or wmvs. I had to reconvert the .mp4 file into .wmv for Dreamscene to work, and for that I use the fabulous, best-most-useful-link-for-converting-you-will-ever-see http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/ Free Studio 5.

Note that if you plan on installing Free Studio 5 (and you SHOULD) don't just next-next-finish through the installer; take care not to install the crappy toolbars that come with it. If it asks to install the DVD Videosoft Browser Extension, however, DO install that, because it gives you convenient little buttons on youtube videos to click and download the video as an .mp4 or .mp3. <3

Levigasm

12-21-2012

Another reason Android will always be better then iOS

sdfzxcv

12-21-2012

Can't move it to centre.

ArdisFoxx

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
Can't move it to centre.
See the "Requirements" section in the video about that. The stock launcher Twlauncher (the app that runs your homescreens or "desktop" in android) only centers your wallpaper. You'll need a better launcher to move it around so you can see the whole thing and swipe around it.

sdfzxcv

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdisFoxx View Post
See the "Requirements" section in the video about that. The stock launcher Twlauncher (the app that runs your homescreens or "desktop" in android) only centers your wallpaper. You'll need a better launcher to move it around so you can see the whole thing and swipe around it.
Such as?

Desies

12-22-2012

i will link this to a korean site

nice job done there dude!