Most downvotes wins a free skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solaries

Recruiter

12-21-2012

hi guys! I'M A CUTE ASIAN GIRL STREAMING! MY FAVORITE CHAMPION IS TEEMO ^___^ COME WATCH ME PLAY AT TWITCH.TV/XJ9
#girlgamers

syphinhexx

12-21-2012

Where to start?

I just got done smoking marijuana and about to play some smurf games and throttle newer players with ADC. I don't think American soldiers should be praised as heroes, they willingly take a job that is dangerous in return for college tuition and meager pay as compensation. That's not being a patriot, that's doing a job... i.e. I don't respect them anymore than I do any other average person as a result. Frankly I hate how the US gives money to Israel, it's about time they learned to protect their own pleteau and stop using our country as a crutch.

I'm not a big fan of people who shove their religions down my throat, Christians are some of the worst people alive IMHO and it's not because I despise Christianity. It's factual in the case of most Christians are "holier than thou", arrogant, ignorant pricks. I automatically assume anyone who isn't emploed probably eats off of my taxes or atleast lives in a home where his/her parents live off my taxes.

While I don't condone the killing of children, I don't see 20+ kids being a big enough deal for the government to come take my AR15, Afterall, it's not like it was my fault that it happened. Finally, although I have a few black friends--I don't really like black people as a society consensus is concerned. Some would venture to say that's racist but in contrast I also dislike low income, poorly educated caucasions just as much or more.

I don't even find any of this insulting, these are real opinions. <3

JayShyTooFly

12-21-2012

Downvote this

not real pro

12-21-2012

law is a retarded weeaboo. I'm glad he's banned.

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

Ok ok, Can I get a ****ing honest opinion here but are some of these peoples replies mentally retarded? Gimme a legit downvote if you agree please?

DeadlyBroccoli

12-21-2012

Upvote this post, mah *****es >

YMDMelander

12-21-2012

DoTA2 is better than LoL

but HoN is better than both combined

I go on GD and give opinions when I actually do not have LoL installed

Attachment 579034

NotBuzzJack

12-21-2012

But you can't gift to people you weren't friends with before this Snowdown Showdown.

CyndaquiI

KokoPonz

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade Hyperon View Post
Thou canst downvote that which thoust canst clickith

also, active account is "ham236", merry christmas all

]QUOTE]QUOTE[QUOTE
press ctrl + (-) or ctrl + scrollback and you'll be able to see the upvote button for this man.

UPVOTE HIM TO HELL