Snowdown Showdown is Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoFlash

Senior Recruiter

12-21-2012

Same.. I've already bought a skin for my friend but I never received the Reindeer Urf Icon. My friend, whom I bought a skin, bought an RP to buy a summoner name change and he got the Reindeer Urf Icon. It doesn't even meet the requirements, but me I got nothing.. -_-

NigkahPlz

Recruiter

12-21-2012

Hello ive sent me friends skins but i havent received an icon for the past 4 days D: my friends got theirs straight after the person received the gift

marshmellows0123

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaurahn View Post
wtf are you talking about? when you buy a skin it's yours to use whenever, being put into the vault means that it can't be purchased like other skins until they open it up under another special occasion.....it doesn't mean you lose the skin....you seriously can't be that dumb
Yes, I'm a noob. Don't be so **** about it. Geez

Armaurahn

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmellows0123 View Post
Yes, I'm a noob. Don't be so **** about it. Geez
sorry, i just can't imagine even if im new to a game, paying for a skin and then having them take it away

Armaurahn

12-21-2012

you'd think that with all the people asking, there would at least be one red post answering the icon issue

Zenitar

12-21-2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Samurayelf

12-22-2012

i have gifted a skin for a friend and a champion for an other friend and didnt get the icons..
Why is that ?

Xcalibar Elijah

12-22-2012

how exactly do you get the icon for this "•Being one of the top participants this Snowdown"

Tąłąthąr

Recruiter

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcalibar Elijah View Post
how exactly do you get the icon for this "Being one of the top participants this Snowdown"
It says "one of the top participants in the 'icon' festivities this Snowdown" I assume it means, if you got the other 5 icons, you get it. Might require other stuff though, but I doubt it cuz nothing else hints at it.

Azvc987

Recruiter

12-22-2012

I gifted both a champion and a skin, but I only got one icon, which was the red nosed manatee. I've been waiting a few days now for the turret icon but I still haven't gotten it. What do you guys suggest I do?