Riot, with all due respect Tribunal is garbage, give me BOOST back plz

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick P0wn

12-21-2012

Riot employees, I'll be short not to waste each others time

I opened an account recently and dropped 50$, got a few skins and a 30 day boost but got banned for almost two weeks cuz you are putting a gamer's fate into total strangers hands who generally lack any common sense and do NOT analyze the whole story. They just random click 'punish' to see how many % they can guess.

That is extremely unfair! Either hire people to do it (at least review paying members cases), write a script or only allow people with LOTS of honor to make the calls.

Here are some examples:

http://imgur.com/W1qRD
That's BS, I only did not go down to fight when nexus was getting destroyed because 1v3 would just result in more feeding, and those two did enough of that

http://imgur.com/neQhl
Look at TF's and Annie's messages there and Annie's deaths. Really? And they reported me for what exactly?

http://imgur.com/8XgZC
The chat history started at 15 min mark, I've tried to help them and use pings till then, but with no luck I snapped, yeah, did call team "retarded", but look at the ratio and they refused to cooperate or surrender, what would you do?

http://imgur.com/9eqRs
Reported by enemy when asked to report Yi for afk... look what he wrote in chat. Really, riot?

http://imgur.com/ZEeO7
Last but not least, look at the chat, look at the ratio. These two were premade, so they reported me and I think Nasus misclicked on a player to report cuz I know I didn't cuss

=====================

So yeah... that account got banned for a week + extra 3 days I think, so I made another one, dropped 100$, same story wtf... why pay? why not just keep opening new nicknames.

The game is FREE, so are the e-mail accounts, resulting in plenty of trolls, many people don't even care about getting banned, some join just to go AFK and piss people off. Give some immunity to paying members. I don't have much free time, I work a lot (in the gaming industry as well), and if I get a day to play I want to enjoy myself not find out my account got banned.

Again, love the game and I take team work and gaming experience seriously, but the way you treat paying members is just cruel and disrespectful

Thanks for reading and Happy Holidays!

-Maxim

Quick P0wn

12-21-2012

I don't even want the boost back, I just want you to let me enjoy the game and fix this reporting non-sense

Javacup

12-21-2012

Post a link to your actual reform card, not screenshots of selected bits.

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

First off, Riot has repeatedly advised that buying RP does not give you any extra privileges. Please keep that in mind that you're not entitled to extra treatment compared to someone else.

Second, the examples you included are for the most part worthless examples. We get snapshots of the games you were punished for, when you can easily link to the whole report in question. In regards to Tribunal, Riot has repeatedly posted stats showing that the vast majority of people who use it don't just spam Punish. Those that do have their input weakened. Stop using that tired argument.

Finally, please also be aware that serious bans are reviewed by Riot. If you truly feel that the ban wasn't warranted by your actions, open an actual support ticket. Please also remember that just because someone else is acting rude you don't get a free pass to return the favor.

Abdelazar

12-21-2012

Post the links to the cases, not the pictures.

EDIT: Beat me to it.
EDIT: I'll post the case links.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6035056/
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6034978/

The bans looked well deserved to me.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

12-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

First to clarify, when you are banned by the Tribunal any boosts on your account are paused, and the duration will resume when you return.

But to the core of your post: no one here at Riot likes to ban accounts.

Ever.

It's a really crummy feeling when we have to take something away from one of our fans because they've become so abusive that they are driving away other players.

And make no mistake, that's what a really toxic player does. The amount of money that they contribute matters little if they are causing so much grief towards others that no one wants to play with them anymore.

I really encourage you to take some time and reflect on your own actions in game. Your first instinct here was to lash out at Riot and other players.

This isn't helping you.

After looking into your account you have some really serious behavior issues. I've seen this behavior in games you've played since you came back from your most recent ban. If you're not able to adjust your behavior, you're just going to get banned again. And I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

We don't want it either.

So please, stop raging in game. Stop yelling at your team mates. Don't ever use sexual orientation slurs against other players. It's not okay.

Treat everyone with respect. They're human beings. They deserve it, just as you do.

And if you need to take a break from League of Legends, then by all means do it. Playing angry will not help you win games. It will just put you deeper down the hole.

And if you're unable to follow any of this advice, then at the very least: I encourage you to stop talking in game.

No talk = no chance abuse and rage = No ban. (Assuming you're playing the game legitimately and not purposely trolling your teammates to rustle their jimmies)

Quick P0wn

12-21-2012

I'm new man, I don't know how do I link to the actual case. those snapshots clearly show the ratio and what's happening though. I did provide case numbers though

and I don't care who else posted snap shots, I'm saying tribunal is horrible at least in 3s. and if everyone hits "punish" obviously their ratio will be 100%

Quick P0wn

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post

No talk = no chance abuse and rage = No ban. (Assuming you're playing the game legitimately and not purposely trolling your teammates to rustle their jimmies)

Thank you for the reply, well, I bought the boost on 30/11

so now there's only 10 days left so yeah... it didn't pause unfortunately

But also I got reported even for asking to report our "afk" or when team is arranged and they treat the 3rd player like garbage, they don't help and then report for unskilled. It's hard to be 'skilled' when you are playing 1v3, ya know. That tribunal is a double edged sword

and what's really stopping a person who gets banned just keep making new accounts over and over and over again and do as they please? swear, spaz, go afk?

I will try to take it easy , and not talk at all, see what happens

Abdelazar

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick P0wn View Post
I'm new man, I don't know how do I link to the actual case. those snapshots clearly show the ratio and what's happening though. I did provide case numbers though

and I don't care who else posted snap shots, I'm saying tribunal is horrible at least in 3s. and if everyone hits "punish" obviously their ratio will be 100%
It's ok. I linked the actual cases for you in my earlier post. Or at least the cases that you screenshotted. (You can verify that the case numbers in the screenshots and the links that I posted are the same if you want, and they are pretty obviously the same cases.)

The snapshots do clearly show the k/d/a ration, but that doesn't mean much. The snapshots to not, however, show clearly what is happening, as after looking at the cases myself, it appears you have selected the few lines out of the whole text in the game that reflect the least negative behavior on your part.

You say the tribunal is horrible. Look at the cases. Your behavior is pretty horrible.

Stating that if everyone hits "punish then obviously the ratio will be 100%" has nothing to do with the case and is a fact. If everyone does hit punish, your punishment was likely well deserved. I mean, if everyone hit punish, not a single person sympathized with you.

Here, I'll post the cases again for your viewing convenience:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6035056/
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6034978/

Quick P0wn

12-21-2012

Oh nice , so I just link to the case url . why didn't u post all of them then? pick much

Dude, when your team refuses to communicate and feeds the whole time they ruin the game. So they got me banned, they probably also got banned, what's the point.

and let's be honest, who the heck sits there and votes? I don't vote, I have to time, I'm either at work, at a bar or some party or snowboarding/beach/camping or playing this. I bet monkey people who vote are same people who troll, with waaaaaay too much free time and no life