Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraony

11-21-2012

Ezreal i have a little question for you...
In the League we have monsters, kids, ninjas, archers, a thing that spits to people....but, for some reason, we don't have any Samurai (I know, Samurai Yi and Warlord Shen, but they don't count, they are skins, not full champions), so, why u don't include a Samurai champion?, it would give more diversity to the League, and sincerely, i would buy him/her.
Please, answer me, i want a Samurai

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-26-2012

Heya! I saw your question about manly supports on twitter and felt writing more than 4 lines ಠ_ಠ
So,I suggested a necromancer support.It would fit Noxus's theme because Noxus revives fallen,important people like Sion and Urgot for example and a necromancer...does exactly that.In other games,necromancers are also minion based and use debuffs.Debuffing an enemy rather than buffing an ally would totally fit a Noxian,in my eyes.In short,a necromancer support would

1) manage his minions
2) debuff enemies
3) "revive" his allies

A kit,I could imagine,would be like

Q - Some sort of locust swarm skill.Increases effects of his minions on targets.
W - Minion skill.Debuffs enemies,while summoned.Slowing effect and/or armor/mr debuff.
E - Some sort of CC.AOE snare/fear/stun in a small area. // minion managing skill
R - Pseudo-revive.Think of it like Karthus's passive but for your allies // A mix between Yorick's and Zilean's ult (gosh,I wish you gave Yorick this AOE snares,which you originally intended to _) // Revives a dead ally exactly at the point,where he died.You could target this ally before he dies and X seconds after he's been killed,you can active this skill again to revive him.

Hope you like my idea.If you have questions,then ask (please!) ಠ_ರೃ

Edit : Urgh...I just remembered,that Prof. Pididly revived Urgot and Sion.I guess,that a necromancer would be a whole new character to the lore...Or just turn the professor into a champ? Hm...

timtwins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I don't care if its ranked or normals. I just want a queue where everyone u play with is not in a party. My best role is adc and most of the duos take adc support so I cant really play it that often. It is also annoying to have duos all the time because they often decide the game. Take my last two games for example: Both games we had a duo queue bot lane. The first game they carried and the adc was legendary by the 15 minute mark. In the second game a different duo queue on my team went vs another duo queue bot lane and they fed 0-13 by the end of the game when we surrendered at 20 minutes.

Now, I know statistically, duo queues should be where they are so that I win 50% of the time with them and 50% of the time without them. That means that in the large scheme of things, It shouldn't effect my elo. Unfortunately, I also know that usually, (not always) the duo queues will either carry me hard or feed. This means that while I will win half of the games and lose have of the games, I will not be able to play adc in those games and I will not be a major deciding factor in those games. For example, I went 3-7 with my jungle and did pretty bad overall in one game. It didn't matter though because my bot lane was hyper-carrying. Because of these things, I am requesting a queue where there is no queuing with others.

Edit: This would be a separate queue and as such, would not ruin anything for people who want to duo queue. It would just be an option for those that dislike it.

frais histoire

12-09-2012

Hey ezreal i was just wondering what is ez wearing in his original skin

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Dear ezreal, you've explored the concept of directionality in the past with mechanics like mocking shout that only slows when the target's back is turned, or cass' ult which only stuns when the target is facing you, but how about a champ that takes less damage from one direction than another? Say, he's got a giant shield, so he takes less damage from the front than when he's retreating. If you feel that's too restrictive, how about a champ that can alter the direction from which he can take less damage, say a psionic mage that moves a psionic force field around his body?

IS1c1d21220aa58ffe97d65

12-13-2012

@Ezreal

I have this crazy idea of using the Ferocity resource as tickers for dual effect abilities. Kind of like how Lee Sin's work but having a mechanism which controls ferocity gain, and making it so that having different levels of Ferocity when using abilities will net you different effects/skills altogether. Got the idea from Ragnarok Online's Monk class who are quit fun because players button mash when playing them. I hope Riot really makes the ultimate faceroll champ who does pretty crazy things the more people let loose and just enjoy playing him/her.

KimTaeHwa

12-14-2012

Hey Ezreal,

What is your opinion of the current AP Ezreal build? Since the width nerf and AS debuff removal, he seems to become less of a threat, why is AP ez being nerfed along with AD with no buff to AP ez?

Thanks

Aacey

12-21-2012

heya Ezreal,

1) any news on Katarina and Cassiopeas' father or the champ who killed him(if its the champ who killed him will we be seeing Talon defect from Noxus?)

2) i don't suppose you have any digging based champs in the works

3)is Sion in the list of reworks and if so any hints as to whats being changed.

4)would it be too unfun if a champ could spawn a bush or remove a bit of terrain

5) will a delay of game start ( like on dominion you cant leave the well for a few seconds) ever be implemented on Sumoners Rift or Twisted Treeline that way everyone could buy items and get to lane regardless of how slow their comp is at relatively the same time

6) when will the phantom theif Caitlyn is chasing make an appearance

7)Lastly will we be seeing any champs or at least maps of the other 2 known continents on Runeterra

IS14696195e1336cdef530a

12-21-2012

Ezreal have you forgot this thread :3 ?

Lolgibby

12-22-2012

Ezreal make a new thread pls