RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digeridoo View Post
Also the main problem is people are still sending ap mids against an ad caster with a gap closing silence and a stealth/ms boost escape.

Escape? No, not an escape.

I use my ultimate to make smoothies.

Typhingblade

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
The question to ask ourselves is if Black Cleaver is still too strong for AD Carries like MF or Graves. If we were to nerf Black Cleaver, it may become impossible to even think of building it on non AD Casters.

Looking at any strong item with above 3000+ gold cost will show a high win rate because if you have the resources to buy an item of this tier, you are most likely ahead in the first place. Items are not only an indicator of your future success but also a reflection of your past success. Any decently strong high tier item should statistically look and feel "overpowered."
Can we get a proper niche replacement item of the old attack speed damage black cleaver.
Like a reverse Zephyr:
Typh's Storm Blade:
Zeal(1175g) + BF Sword(1550g) + 775 = 3500
+50 Attack Damage
+30% Attack Speed
+10% critical Strike Chance
Unique Passive - Captain: Allied champions running toward you gain 10% bonus movement speed. Nearby minions gain 10% bonus movement speed.

It boosts your offence while granting you some utility towards your team.
It fits pretty much every ad champion with it's stats, while not devaluing the stats of other items. (Infinity edge, Zephyr)

Insoy

12-21-2012

so i've been playing a gimped E as talon 700 ranked games in S2? cool..
All those games i thought i was doing amazing dmg because of E hue..

Kangaroo Rider

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Certainly not. I found this bug recently. If we had found it a year ago we would have fixed it a year ago.
All hail the gypsylord!

Ask Talon

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangaroo Rider View Post
All hail the gypsylord!
No hailing until they fix this little....

...Error

DementedLord

12-21-2012

Syndra buff yes! Range increase muahahaha

Ask Talon

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLord View Post
Syndra buff yes! Range increase muahahaha

Back off summoner, this thread is about me.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Me actually. I found it while fiddling around with a champion prototype (which has since been trashed). I wanted my guy's spells to amp his autoattack damage so I copied some of Talon's scripts. While testing the amp I accidentally set it to -100%. Suddenly my autos were putting out big red zeros for the damage text while still managing to red bar the bots I was testing them on.
You uh... you mind looking at swain and vlad too? You know, just in case...

Zan Vorez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Certainly not. I found this bug recently. If we had found it a year ago we would have fixed it a year ago.
I love you for finding this, but with the nerfs to his ratios it will probably mean Talon will feel EXACTLY the same (or maybe even weaker) despite the % amplification (should should at least increase upon ranking it up or scale on AD now that I think about it)... This makes me sad as I've always felt like he needed a buff, and the Black Cleaver nonsense seems to have attracted too much unnecessary attention to him. The problem was with the item, not his scaling...

On the bright side, the world is ending so I don't have to see Talon suffer from his newly nerfed ratios.

Mugungo

12-21-2012

Quote:

since your bug fixing him, can you please fix the bug where he appears inside his target rather than behind them? makes it impossible to land his w without them moving first