RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirror

12-21-2012

inb4 Cutthroat hotfixed from 15% down to 8%.

I just can't even imagine killing Ashe 15% faster. What does that even look like?

xxLiamxx

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ya hes op View Post
ya hes op
Why downvote this man? His name clearly states it was a joke.

DreamLeviathan

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
We have no idea to make completely sure that he's telling the truth, though. So in the end, it's futile.

But if anything's for sure, I'm just upset for these nerfs. I didn't think they were necessary personally.
Actually, it'd be really easy to check if he's telling the truth. Just click on the enemy and take note of how much their health actually decreases. Easy test! Xoxex's post sounds like he tested it and found the claim to be accurate.

A Swarm of Koala

12-21-2012

Quote:
Well like he said, it's a bug that lies to you.

It's miraculous that he found it at all.

We have no idea to make completely sure that he's telling the truth, though. So in the end, it's futile. We might as well take his word for it, might as well just not.

But if anything's for sure, I'm just upset for these nerfs. I didn't think they were necessary personally.
Well still, 15% is a lot, and talon hits dang hard. If it says you do 1k damage, you'd think someone somewhere would have seen that you do considerably less.

XxFadexX

12-21-2012

Quote:
Well like he said, it's a bug that lies to you.

It's miraculous that he found it at all.

We have no idea to make completely sure that he's telling the truth, though. So in the end, it's futile. We might as well take his word for it, might as well just not.

He is being truthful. I tested it on the PBE, and then again on the live servers.

Digeridoo

12-21-2012

The bug fix is buffing him, but call it a bug fix and not a buff.

Digeridoo

12-21-2012

Also the main problem is people are still sending ap mids against an ad caster with a gap closing silence and a stealth/ms boost escape.

Ask Talon

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Certainly not. I found this bug recently. If we had found it a year ago we would have fixed it a year ago.
Likely story Summoner.

Attachment 578524

SilentSushii

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digeridoo View Post
The bug fix is buffing him, but call it a bug fix and not a buff.
there nerfing his q and r as well..

Dance Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

How about the Ryze nerfs? They seem a bit painful since he has a really low win rate. While Ryze definitely feels really strong with the new items and could become a force of reckoning with teams centered around him, he still has his weaknesses of a mediocre early game and bad wave clear. I don't think his low win rate should be disregarded simply because he can be strong in the ideal environment of competitive play. Maybe you guys could do some sort of QoL buffs to make Ryze easier to play for a solo queue environment but not increase his ideal strength cap?