Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ookitsu Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
We should allllllso have some Twitter contests coming up where you could win other coveted holiday skins. Do you follow us there? https://twitter.com/leagueoflegends Rockit.
Hey Nikasaur not sure if you'll see this but are you guys still planning on having a contest over at twitter?

BeelzeBuff

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsomniacChicken View Post
Just curious...The contest post says midnight of the 2nd and the official rules says 11:59pm on the 3rd.

3. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 12/13/2012 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Commencement Date”), and shall continue in duration until 1/3/2013 at 11:59 PM PT (the “Deadline”). Entries received after the Deadline are not eligible to win. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee shall be the sole determiner of all contest-related dates and time periods.

Which deadline should I be going with?
Why not just finish it the 1st?

ZeldaKick

12-21-2012

I'm so doing this. I love baking, so my boyfriend and I are going to sketch out some ideas tonight. Whom to do... hmm...

peluzhe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

a cocinar se a dicho

XxGLOSSxX

12-21-2012

Hi, I have two question:

When I submit my entery it asks for my Summoner name, do I list mine only, or my 2 other group members aswell? And also I have a friend who isn't 13 yet, but would like to join, will he be aloud to enter, since the the rest of the group is older than 13?

Thanks

iJona

12-21-2012

I already bought some of the skins can you refund them if i win ^_^?

tehpwnerownsyou

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGLOSSxX View Post
Hi, I have two question:

When I submit my entery it asks for my Summoner name, do I list mine only, or my 2 other group members aswell? And also I have a friend who isn't 13 yet, but would like to join, will he be aloud to enter, since the the rest of the group is older than 13?

Thanks

This is from the Official Rules.

1. Eligibility. RIOT GAMES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION (“SPONSOR”) IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST (“CONTEST”).

THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT VALID MEMBERS OF LEAGUEOFLEGENDS.COM AND/OR ITS RELATED LOCAL SITES (THE “SITE”) WHO ARE THIRTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF A COUNTRY OR TERRITORY WHERE THIS OFFER IS NOT VOID (“ENTRANTS”). THIS CONTEST IS VOID IN CUBA, IRAN AND IRAQ AND IN ANY NATION OR LOCALE WHERE PROHIBITED BY RELEVANT LAW OR BY U.S. TRADE RESTRICTIONS. THIS CONTEST IS VOID AS TO ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH WHOM U.S. TRADE IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.

Hummin

12-21-2012

can I mash up the gramh crackers or do they have to stay whole?

Dadarian11

12-22-2012

So my friends and I just finished our submission, it was quite a doozy XD but so much fun! Took us a little over 5 hours all told.

Ducane

12-22-2012

I planned on making a cake, and using ginger bread not only in the cake, but as a structure im building on top of the cake. my theme was 3d, but looking at examples, and re reading, everyone has a 2d creation. is it fine to use 3d creations on top of a cake? will it qualify if i use ginger bread for building purposes rather than for the actual creation itself? I would explain the details, but i would also like to have my ideas kept secret so its more of a surprise and also so my ideas can stay to myself, so its hard to explain what im doing exactly. I also plan on using fondant. is that fine? As long as there is ginger bread I will be ok, right?