The Story of Vi's music

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FYI I AM A SPY

12-20-2012

Oh Praeco I've been waiting for you to pop up on the forums so I could tell you what an excellent job you did on this song. Keep up the sweet tunes man!

Capn Of Capns

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
I am very glad you all enjoy the music piece and Vi so much. Thank you for the kind words!!

I'll make sure I keep making the music better and better from champion to champion.
Awesome song man, lovin it. The idea of theme music for champs that aren't the normal orchestral pieces for fantasy(ish) games like League is a pretty daring and utterly brilliant idea.

So what do you think, official Riot theme music for the more popular champions?

MoonJuice

12-20-2012

AWESOME! I was just coming to the forums to ask if there was a link anywhere for us to download this amazing song.

Fjyrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I have to say, this is the first time I've left the login animation and music on. Good job on this one, Riot.

EliardClaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Well, I really doubt you look at this post, but let me say that I haven't log on to the boards in months no matter the kind of announcement riot did or the kind of conversation people had here, but I just had to come here and say that this song is my favourite log in theme so far without a doubt. I really cant express how amazed i was with it, but let me know that the Riot All-Star band got tons of fans for their one-time stand

Praeco

Composer

12-20-2012
5 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliardClaw View Post
Well, I really doubt you look at this post, but let me say that I haven't log on to the boards in months no matter the kind of announcement riot did or the kind of conversation people had here, but I just had to come here and say that this song is my favourite log in theme so far without a doubt. I really cant express how amazed i was with it, but let me know that the Riot All-Star band got tons of fans for their one-time stand
I do look at these posts.

I appreciate the kind words. We all do, everyone that's working on the game.

Akesgeroth

12-20-2012

Oy Praeco, can we expect a "revamp" of SR's music to be on par with Crystal Scar? I love how the music in the latter changes as the game advances. Sounds much more "epic" too.

Catnium

12-20-2012

1st time i saw vi on the pbe it reminded me of this ..and it ...never changed she's awesome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ap2...e=results_main

TresNoir

12-20-2012

@Praeco, where did you get your composing degrees from? Just curious, I'm currently getting my Masters of Music at the Cleveland Institute of Music

Ions03

12-20-2012

Great theme !!punk rock chick that punches i enjoy it for what it is... but damn does punk rock made my ears bleed........... Going smooth Hendrix late tonight since the world will end!!! but i do dig the song and totally love that some of the 90s punk rock we all loved when we were younger.......... Song is great singer was perfect reminded me of my middle school days / high school punk rocker phase Thumbs way up!